1. Where are the save?
    ss+(2015-12-20+at+09.18.20).png

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They will be there when the server saves.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, we've established that .py plugins work. All I can suggest right now is making sure your CSharpCompiler is fully updated and the above mentioned things are also not an occurring.

4. No. The server has been running for two days, everything is saved. But I can't find the save file.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try saving manually with 'saveserver' in your console.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please re-read my previous post to you.

7. Thanks for the help. The problem was the wrong path.

8. RSG

RSG

I dont understand... What now? Wait when update plugins?

9. Sorry,nothing helps (
    Thanks wolf, I'll wait forupdates

10. hmm still doesnt seem to be working on centos...
    i would have included the log file but its huge with errors.
    here it is on my drive as its too big to UL here. this accrued in 2 minutes lol.
    oxide2.txt
    Ill try installing fresh server and seeing what happens

EDIT: tried on a fresh install of the server, same results.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The top error isn't from Oxide, the following errors are either from using an old build of Oxide or the server not actually being started.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  12. i download the screenshot fresh twice as i did this, so its not an old build and im starting the server the same exact way i start it on vanilla and i have absolutly no issue son vanilla so not sure what to tell you there. And the top error happens in vanilla as well, seems to be something within the server itself, the erros im referring to are the hundreds of errors below

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the link you used to download the Oxide build?

14. 2.0.1661 с помощью версии 19 and the server is on Linux can the link not on the actual throw ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450680136,1450633863][/DOUBLEPOST]so how to get the plugins to work ?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Get the latest snapshot (1663, not 1661); it has required fixes for Linux. https://github.com/OxideMod/Snapshots/raw/master/Oxide-Hurtworld_Linux.zip

I think you're somehow still using an old build still. Could you provide me with Oxide.Core.dll from your server install? You can use the 'Upload a File' button in the reply box this the DLL, and all future logs.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  16. yeah i would have uploaded the log before but it was too large
    i have it reverted to a fresh vanilla server again because i didnt want the server to be down for too long but i can add it from the zip i used

Attached Files:

17. It seems everything is done according to the instructions, but the server does not want to run ((
    Code:
    14:05 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.1663...
    14:05 [Info] Loading extensions...
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded extension Hurtworld v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    14:05 [Info] Loading plugins...
    14:05 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:05 [Error] Exception while starting compiler:  (Win32Exception: ApplicationName='/home/server9807/game/CSharpCompiler', CommandLine='/service /logPath:/home/server9807/game/oxide/logs', CurrentDirectory='')
    14:05 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    14:05 [Error] Exception while calling NextTick callback (InvalidOperationException: Standard output has not been redirected)
    14:05 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_StandardOutput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:get_StandardOutput ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.Compile (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins, System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.CompileAssembly (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.<CompilationRequested>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    14:05 [Info] Loaded plugin Advert Messages v1.0.1 by SkinN
    14:05 [Info]
    14:05 [Info] [Advert Messages] Starting advert messages timer, set to 12 minute/s
    14:05 [Info] Loaded plugin Welcome Messages v1.0.4 by SkinN

18. Code:
    [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    17:51 [Error] Exception while starting compiler:  (Win32Exception: ApplicationName='/home/server10373/game/CSharpCompiler', CommandLine='/service /logPath:/home/server10373/game/oxide/logs', CurrentDirectory='')
    17:51 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
    17:51 [Error] Exception while calling NextTick callback (InvalidOperationException: Standard output has not been redirected)
    17:51 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_StandardOutput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:get_StandardOutput ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.Compile (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins, System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.CompileAssembly (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.<CompilationRequested>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450709822][/DOUBLEPOST]error when compiling plugins. although the oxide works

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015