Solved Setting server map seed

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by TheCleaner, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Hi all I do a quickie consultation ..

I put a map you just created is this?
    http://www.playrusthq.com/generated-map/JscrcREf

but I would not take the server to this map bone open the server but I get another map that is not what I elegi

The configuration is as follows

echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode + server.hostname "Rust tester Servegame (Wipe 5.3)" + server.port 28.015 + server.identity "CONFIGURACIONES" + server.maxplayers 50 + rcon.port 28016 + rcon.password "123654" + server.saveinterval 3600 -cfg "servidor \ CONFIGURACIONES \ cfg \ Server.cfg" "log.txt" -logFile + server.worldsize 3200 + 3694252722 + server.seed server.secure -autoupdate

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The seed number needs to go after the +server.seed, not before. There also should ne no spaces between the + symbols and each setting.

3. something like this should be?

@echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "Rust test Servegame (Wipe 05/03)" +server.port 28015 +server.identity "CONFIGURACIONES" +server.maxplayers 50 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "123654" +server.saveinterval 3600 -cfg "server\CONFIGURACIONES\cfg\server.cfg" -logFile "log.txt" +server.worldsize 3200 +server.seed server.secure 3694252722 -autoupdate

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Server.secure is its own setting, that needs a + and the seed needs to be before it, after the server.seed setting.

5. Ready and solve Wulf thank you very much excuse I'm new at this