ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes

1. um i had done .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493199892][/DOUBLEPOST]im just doing this to bring back old rewards list from old version as instructed in post ServerRewards | Page 104 | Oxide

2. that is to copy player RP, you can not reuse old reward data

3. ok thanks. Reverted. :)

4. That's not the file he's talking about he's talking about the one that stores all the players rp amounts It's called serverrewards_players.json

5. On this last updated file:

it gives me this error:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. its fine it doesnt matter now. Working using the old version. when Rust stops that working hopefully someones created a nice new data file.

7. who some data ex file upload plz

8. jesus Christ image library takes forever even with workshop images turned off

9. Fix image load?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493201976][/DOUBLEPOST]The old plugin interface was much nice, :(
    This interface does not group all items in the same place, returning the mouse to the middle of the screen after clicking

Attached Files:

10. I gave up It just kept telling me waiting for imagelibrary to process images for 15 minutes

11. took me about 20-25 mins.

12. Push tab after the gui is open and your mouse will stop doing that. Mouse wonkiness has nothing to do with this plugin, facepunch broke the CUI with the AI update a couple weeks ago then kinda fixed it the next day except for the mouse snapping to the middle every time a gui refreshes but if you push tab after a gui is open it'll stop the mouse from doing that

13. I still don't believe GUI is 100% fixed. At least on Event manager. Clicking buttons seems to load a new page on each click. Not as smooth as it once was. Sorry offtopic.

14. Damn. Categorisation sounds nice but we got over 300 skinned items in our shop. Sounds a little daunting to have to redo it all.

15. If its what had to be done to progress then so be it but not only just being told to delete all our files but strongly advised not to edit data files just makes things so long winded. Shame. But as I said it isn't a necessary update and if you wish to carry on with the previous versions its fine. For now.

16. Possible to add Cooldown option to Commands? Can only buy X command every X seconds.

17. Thing is though, in my experience there's gonna be a Facepunch update that breaks it sometime soon and the update for this plugin will apply to the latest version so we'll all be scrambling to transition instead of doing it gradually, we're shutting down our EU server tomorrow so will use it to test this out.

18. True , but then i think id rather not use it than manually type out 300+ skins .

19. I imagine there's an easy way to manually edit, I mean, we have to manually edit the data files to do what we do anyway
    Yeh I guess at that point we'd switch to skinbox or something

20. early days for this new version. Ill give it some time to mature. See what pops up. :)