1. Okay but my Server IP . do i set it to Default Gateway key? XXX.XXX.X.X or do i use IPv4 Key XXX.XXX.X.X?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498146503][/DOUBLEPOST]And is there any other software i need ? As i only have the File i downloaded from RustDedicated+Oxi files
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498146693][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay we all can see it , it shows up in Modded Server :D :D :D <3 THANKS MAN<3 Also one last ting >:) How do i Wipe my server :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498146922][/DOUBLEPOST]Also sorry for all these comments , My Rusty cant connect to the server :(

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please edit your post if you have something to add within a short time period so double-posts aren't made.

For older RCON tools like Rusty, make sure you have +rcon.web 0 set.

3. Okay im trying to use RustAdmin but i keep getting this error

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You still have rcon.web set to 1, it needs to be 0 for older tool protocols to work.

5. Ahh okie . So on the AdminControll Ting , What do i set the IP to? my external? or My Default Gateway? or tge IPv4 one?
    Also im trying to make the server a 2x server , Is there wany plugins for it where i dont have to do the commands over and over again in game to set up 2times for every item in game?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are connecting outside of your network to the server, you'd use your external/router IP. If you are local, there isn't really a point in using RCON.

7. the server is on the modded server list . So i use my router IP? whats RCON?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RustAdmin = an RCON client. RCON stands for Remote Console.

9. Ahh okie . Well i tried setting the Rcon to 0 . And putting in my Port ( 27015 ) password is right , And i tried my Default gateway ip + IPv4 Ip and its still not connecting . RustAdmin Works , But it gives me a error (RCON)(192.XXX.X.X:XXXXX) Dissconnected: Invalid Password .... But the pasword is right as i made the password ealier Anyone help? Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498174784][/DOUBLEPOST]Error

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
  10. RCON ports are usually your game port +1
    Try setting your RCON port to 27016

11. Or i mean i can spawn perfecly with my client.connect (myipv4adress):29015 that i have port fowarded to. It still does not show in the list? :/ any help?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Close game, open game.

13. so i do that repeatly? im gonna try it now /// Did it about 5times and nothing :-(
    I have port fowarded it to
    tcp 29015-29015
    udp 29016-29016 both to my ipv4adress.
    in batchfile i put server.ip 0.0.0.0 and rcon.ip to 0.0.0.0.
    My friend's can join really good but still not on the modded tab or the lan aka local tab.
    I really want it to be on the list...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your original question was "what is restart game?", which is what my "close game, open game" reply was about.

If you can't see your server on the list, it's likely because you are on the same network as it. If outside people can't see it, then your router or firewall is likely blocking it still.

15. Soooo? that means it can maybe see to nother people. im running in same network as the router.