1. Just tested the latest build it works for me so the problem is your host

2. I made a ticked as well. fb message seems to get a faster response too.

3. They solved the problem, reinstall oxide again with HostHavoc and it's start very well.

4. How do I update my server "sorry if this is a stupid question" I clicked update oxide and update rust.io on my streamline update menu, now I can not log in either. Before it was saying I needed to update, now it says "disconnected connection attempt failed"

5. Clay from HH here. We've updated the repository from which the panel fetches the download. Please try uninstalling and re-installing Oxide via the control panel's Mod Manager. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487282229][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Our ticket system is faster, statistically. Only 2 of us monitor Facebook.

6. Best to either use the sites search options or make your own topic as this topic is about a problem someone was having that is now fixed

7. I'm using streamline aswell if you go into the web console when you try to restart message does it have these messages ?

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.
    at Oxide.Ext.Catalyst.Libraries.Catalyst.CheckConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Catalyst.Libraries.Catalyst.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Catalyst.CatalystExtension.LoadPluginWatchers (System.String plugindir) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Interface.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Bootstrap.Init_Tier0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Bootstrap+<Start>c__IteratorD.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress[​IMG]) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've messaged their support with no reply from them...

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error would be for Catalyst, please see it's support thread.

9. All good for me now. Thanks

10. I'm aware of that thanks for the reply buddy... As I've already used this option and could not find a clear answer.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Old location at GitHub was updated, but I imagine users were getting cached builds. :/

12. Is that a known sort of occurrence w/ GitHub? It looks to be fetching the latest version now; tested from a few different systems on different networks.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, which is one of the reasons why we wanted to remove away from it for snapshots.

14. Interesting. I have it fetching off of BinTray now. All looks good.

Thank you for the forum tag as well.

15. Okay so I have uninstalled/reinstalled Oxide in streamline, issue still is not fixed? I was getting update server message "not sure how to update server so I updated oxide and rust.io", am I missing something?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Normally it's automatic, but verified your email. ;)

That should be it. If you continue to have issues, then I'd suggest contacting your host. For Rust:IO, you'd need to wait for an update from @dcode.

17. Did you think about update rust before update oxide?
    And you are not in the right thread, please create another one.

18. Thanks man, I updated oxide and rust.io then I clicked "Steam Update" in the control panel, and all it says at the top is "run the steam update "IP" but does nothing.

19. Have you tried asking your host? have never used that hosting myself but maybe some members in here can help that use that hosting

20. Just sent them a support ticket, thanks. Let you guys know