1. Every server restart wipe map!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust's saving is broken right now, you'll need to wait for an update to fix it. In the mean time, don't restart.

3. if it's the saving thats the issue... might as well wait for the fix and not play... unless it's the load, your stuff will be lost anyway

4. Is it confirmed that this is a saving issue, and not a loading issue?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust isn't saving the majority of the player data, etc, so it's a saving issue.

6. Has this been fixed yet? Just had a server restart and lost all buildings. haha

7. Negative :|

8. ah well. we sit and we wait.... :D

9. This blows, so even we get a patch, we will loose all of it as we try to update... F@@@@K!

10. they really need to get their shit together and test each patch for a week before going live... dev.. integration.. live.. they missing a layer...

11. haha yep. I've taken both my servers down. No point.

12. Rust saving is broken ?

I understand it is for savegames then ( map wiping each time restart ) but what about the userpersistence.db ? Is it broken too or players kept their learned blueprints ?

I would like to test but my server does not start lol ;-)

13. Hey would i need 2 update 2 fix this (of cource right xD)

14. i think its just the map itself.. but im not sure...

15. Has anyone tried the Inventory-Guardian to save players?

16. I dont know what's going on, but my server is wiping everytime I restart the server... I have the server on auto save, but it's my server is still being wipe. What is going on?

17. Dont restart this problem has already been reported

18. The hell they didn't fix that yet?! Went to bed last night expecting a fix this morning.... Man............

19. I haven't tried out my server since the disaster last night. lol. Did the new patch fix any of these issues yet?

20. doenst look likes, it was only client side