1. Hello,

One of my servers is getting 2fps, If I remove all plugins and reboot the server is still getting 2fps.

Entity count is 170k, I have never had this issue before and my servers have not been editted for a month or so now. I can't seem to get to the bottom of it and figure out what is causing it.

I have a plugin to stop item spam so that is not the reason.

Any ideas?

Edit: This has happened a lot recently and the only fix seems to be a wipe.

EDIT AGAIN
    -------------

Quick Smelt was causing the issue, I read the thread below this one and it says Quick Smelt is causing it but I removed all plugins in the past and it didn't fix it but for some reason it has fixed now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  2. hah, you have my issue as well... I cannot fix it. Removing plugins does not fix it. Even after a restart
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487463451][/DOUBLEPOST]Just happened again

http://i.imgur.com/XTZN4FM.png

3. It's not the plugin. Removing it and it happened again.

4. It is the plugin, You need to restart after you have removed it. I restarted with the plugin still loaded and it went to 2FPS, I then restarted with it removed and it worked fine.

Also when it's working fine and you then load the plugin it will make the FPS drop again.

5. Nope. Plugin removed, still happened. Even after restart. I have the plugin back now with the inventory blocker and it works fine under high load again.

6. Weird, But I am still certain it's that plugin. I have removed it from all my servers and I've not had the issue for a week.... I was having it on a daily basis before.

7. Could have been two issues going on here... Since mine as instacraft, the crafting was an issue for me.

8. Yeah that is someone grieving your server with spears or rocks, I have a plugin to stop that.