1. I have a problem that has occurred since the Rust update of last week (additional updates early this week have not resolved the issue).

I'm finding that when the server is restarted (using 'Auto Scheduled Task' or manually in the 'Console'), almost everything on the map will disappear with the following results:

- about 1 hours activity when the server was last restarted will still be intact (player, buildings and deploys).
    - all sleeping players will still be in game, however allwill be floating in the air (obviously minus the safety of their base) if they joined after about the first hour.
    - I have removed the AUTOPURGE and TWIGDECAY plugins, as possibly being the most obvious causes, but to no avail. A planned restart will still cause this wipe.

Current mods that have been working (including the 2 above) for many many months are:

- NightLight
    - InfoPanel
    - AutoBroadcast
    - FancyDrop
    - QuickSmelt
    - StackSizeController
    - Remover
    - AntiOfflineRaid
    - ConnectMessages

Would anyone have any ideas please?

2. I recommend using: Timed Execute | Oxide for scheduled restarts and setup the config with the RealTime-Timer ON and ensure to have a server.save before it restarts.

3. I'm curious, is this method of restarting somewhat different to how the server restarts using RCON or the Automatic Scheduler?

4. whats your servers save interval running at?

5. It reads 333

6. I would use Timed Execute | Oxide for auto restarts and can help you with making the config if you are having a problem

7. Thank you for the feedback. I have narrowed the issue to the server saving only ONCE after a restart, and not saving again. As a consequence, when I restart next time (whether it be several days later or whenever), the map I get is the one not too long after the last restart.

I have since resolved this by reinstalling rust and starting fresh. BUT I thought I'd add this feedback in case anyone else stumbles across this and knows how to resolve it.