1. I try test this:

Download new rust server and run = port TPC 28016 open , port UDP 28015 closed
    Copy rust server from PC where server run OK, i can connect and other people too = port TPC 28016 open, Port UDP open but nobody can´t connect
    only lan ip 192.168.0.103 can connect from PC in LAN..

It is possible problem wit firmware on router?
    Port forwarding it´s ok...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  2. If you still need help pm me. I could teamviewer with you and set it up.

3. I am having the same issues

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your Task Manager for duplicate RustDedicated processes.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. ok now what do I do? All but 1 is killed

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Kill all, start a new.

8. Ok I killed all and started a new one. But it doesn't show on the list and I don't think my ports are opened...

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the server starts but you can't see it in the list and friends can't connect, then the port is likely not forwarded on your router.

10. This is what I have and my DMZ isn't active. I have also turned allowed it through my firewalls? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Do I have to set up port triggering? If so how would I do that. I am connected by Ethernet btw
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483936919][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oh and it says I am in Amsterdam for some reason? upload_2017-1-8_23-41-48.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483937336][/DOUBLEPOST]It says that it can't see the port Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most port checking tools only check TCP, not UDP that the game uses. The Amsterdam window you see is also because of directly connecting instead of the server list.

12. I know that but my server isn't showing up on the list and I've tried everything.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the server is not showing, either the port is not open for UDP or the list hasn't updated on your client.

14. Ok another question how do you enable eac on your server

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

EAC is enabled by default.

16. Nothing is working...wtf I don't want to give up but I feel thats the only option I have

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have server.secure set somewhere by mistake?

18. im having the same issue now, i have opened port 1337 udp for game/list and 1338tcp for rcon. i can connect to the server using client.connect but the server wont show up in the in-game list! and when i check for open port on 1337 using nmap it shows status as open|filtered.... any help?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please create a new thread with details. This thread is from over a year ago.