1. So my server was working all perfect fine until The Reign of kings devs did these updates for r8-10 then did a rollback back to r7 all day i've been trying to get the plugins to work got them to work as of (6/21/2016 at 10:50pm) but after i get them to work now my server is showing up like its offline or got a name change when it didn't.

Picture of what i see when i try to go to my server!
    Steam Community :: Error

But the funny thing is you can connect to the server but i want the displacement fixed how do i fix this? Hope someone has the answers I am posting this in the wrong section please forgive me if i am!

But i also did try to change the server name but that name won't show up either! But like i said any one have an idea why its doing this to me?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload the screenshot here, your link does not work.

3. Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. My host is looking into it as well But me and my host are using Filezilia (the only way for me to work with my server i use filezilia to editing things) But yea The server is online (Was online I turned it offline until I figure out why its not displaying players or <ur ping>/255 ) I had 3 people connect but when i go to the voting website says server offline and when i search for my server does what i said But yea Maybe i'll try and tell my host to check the logs maybe! :D

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure then, but if the server is online, then it just sounds like a config or startup script issue. If Oxide isn't loading, then it wouldn't be installed.

7. Alright i'll look into it and see what i find out if i know more i'll post it if i resolved it or what ever thank you for taking your time to trying to helping me :) <3