1. Hello,

Updated the new oxide and my server and it has 0fps and no error messages.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide us with a screenshot of your server console?

3. I'm currently booting it with no plugins, it takes some time because of the entities and then I will get a screenshot to you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455829991][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm receiving a null reference exception now.

4. Hi, server not loading after todays update, first I restarted server to update the game - server was running few mins vanilla(played on it) after oxide update server wont come on.

Uploaded kionda large 2mb TXT and ist waiting for autorization from moderator :/ Hope you can see it

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload your latest RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt.

6. here you go

Attached Files:

7. So i am getting 140 entitys per second (not exact number) rendered in the startup (out of 340,000 total).
    And it is taking atleest 30 minutes to boot.
    It also seems to have gone back to single core usage, as it was before it was 2 core usage minimum.

Am i alone in this behavior or is something wrong with my rust?

i did update the server and boot as vanilla at first, and it did seem to be loading faster but dont take my word for it, i alt-tabbed alot and also watching tv at same time :p.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors.

9. I updated it and now it won't start properly, I've seen other people now saying the same so I'll leave the "output_log.txt"

10. We got that problem too. And a mate also experienced this.

11. Same problem :/

12. Code:
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/server2/rustdedicated/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-00000000167C0010.dll
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455831423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    Non platform assembly: data-00000000167C0010 (this message is harmless)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full log please. Those are not actual errors.

14. Code:
    Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)NullReferenceException
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at BaseEntity.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseCombatEntity.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at StorageContainer.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.ToStream (System.IO.Stream stream, .SaveInfo saveInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.GetSaveCache () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SaveRestore.GetSaveCache () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Bootstrap+<StartServer>c__Iterator9.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)

sorry for the "spam" but i wanted to add and send it as soon as i found it. it was a large file to sift threw.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full log please. Same issues are not always the same. ;)

@Kira la Manzana, it looks like your Rust save is corrupt, preventing the server from starting.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455831613][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your server is running an outdated versions of Oxide. You can fix it by updating to the correct build for today's Rust release.

16. full output

Attached Files:

17. my server.log .. as I said, theres no output log...

18. So what do I need to do exactly?

19. I reinstaled oxide again, and server works no perfectly, So I suggest to re-instal oxide again ;)

20. remove 0.sav and make 1.sav renamed into 0.sav (is the first thing i would hope fixes it).