1. Hello I;m trying to run an server on my own router the portforwarding part is done. but know I've my questions about the host.bat because when I'm start the host/but and I;m going inside of the game then.
    The server name doesn't show up on the game list So I'll show you guys mine host.bat mabye I'm doing something wrong I don't know

Server host.bat:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec ";host 12871;servername <color=#22A7F0>Dutch Test Server!</color>;addadmin 76561198119298561;maxplayers 150" -logfile "gamelog.txt".

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the 150 for maxplayers, they filter anything over 60.

3. okey but the port forwarding how should I do it because I got it right now as this 12871 UDP and 12881TPC/UDP
    So with one should I keep and with one shoudl I delete ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those should be fine, but I think all you need is the 12871 for Hurtworld itself.

5. You need to wait 24 hours

6. For real so when I've portforward my server I've to wait 24hours when It is available inside of the game list ????
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471033144][/DOUBLEPOST]And then I can just edit my game server name and then I don't have to wait that 24hours right ?

7. Well that 24hours waiting is useless because I've just trud after the 24hours to join mine server with the IP but even I can't join mine own server with the ip.
    I know with connect localhost it will work but Do I've place something else inside of my host.bat I don't know.
    And the portfordwarding is only with 12871UDP and the 12871 is only on the host.bat should I place 12881 inside of the host.bat aswell and in my router aswell ???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471087357][/DOUBLEPOST]And are you sure that the ports are 12871 and 12881 ???

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The ports are what you see/set in the startup .bat. I don't think you have to wait 24 hours, it should show pretty much right away generally. Did you lower your maxplayers to 60 or below?

9. yes I i have lower it to 50players.
    my host.bat is the follwing.
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "servername DutchOrdersTestServer1;host 12871" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

10. Insert queryport 12881 on your host .bat (like that)

Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "servername DutchOrdersTestServer1;host 12871;queryport 12881" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

11. Even I'm doing this
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername DutchOrdersTest1;maxplayers 60" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

Or this.
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "servername DutchOrdersTestServer1;host 12871;queryport 12881" -logfile "gamelog.txt"
    Then it isn't even showing up on the game list.
    and I've even the ports on 12881TCP and 12871UDP So somewhere or how there isn't something not good I don't even know what ????
    But if you guys will look on it then I'll do that to because Its weird mine teamspeak and minecraft server is just working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471126016][/DOUBLEPOST]Mabye it could be that I've fuckt it up with useing Force_install C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server.
    Should I even use the Force_install_dir C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server. or not ?
    I've used this just inside of the steamcmd

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you still trying to work this out?

13. Yes and its still not working but mabye its my router so I'm going to reinstall my router mabye that will work