1. Hello there i have created server with beta branch -july2016, all plugins works perfect , but i have only 1 problem.
    My console keeps spamming "Server has requested invetory update Inventory updated: 8"
    for every joined player..
    Its kinda lagging, and my server log have kinda big size.
    Sometiems it stops by itselfs for me and then its not laggy, all other servers with this branch doesnt have this problem..My host support have no idea whats wrong - survivalservers.com
    What i tried: Clean server reinstal without oxide, wipe, restart..

Any way to disable/filter/fix it? :) upload_2017-3-3_14-6-17.png upload_2017-3-3_14-7-57.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488547527][/DOUBLEPOST]output log upload_2017-3-3_14-25-5.png

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, we do not support older versions of Oxide or Rust.

3. make a plugin that will disable the skins, this is due to the fact that the developers have introduced new skins to the game

4. Шестерни.png

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  5. Did you figure out how to fix it ? I'm also setting up a july16 branch server and I have the same problem. If the solution is to write a plugin to disable the skins, I can do that, I just need an example, or the basics of it. Thanks

EDIT: I know it's possible to fix, because I logged on 3 russion servers and all 3 were fine, I didn't have the spam on my console.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
  6. SOLUTION: change the "Graphics Quality" setting (in graphics tab) in your client. Set it to 0 (zero), or lowest. It should stop (I had to do it a few times). Then take it back to whatever it was (graphics quality).

Now, I played on july2016 servers where I did NOT have this problem in the first place. If someone knows how to correct it server side, please advise.

7. How to do it