1. I run 3 Rust servers from my rented full-dedi and I have been running Rust servers for years and I have never seen this problem before. On only one of the servers, the CPU usage jumps to double the normal, the server FPS goes down to "2" and it is just non-stop lag. Also, the network data in stays normal, but the data out jumps up to about 4x normal. Then, it will all go back to normal levels, seemingly out of nowhere only to do it all again. The problem seems to last for about 10-30 minutes and it might go 10-60 minutes before it happens again. The strangest part of it all is that I am running 3 servers simultaneously from the same machine and this only is happening on one of them.

If anyone has an idea what might cause this, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Same is happening here. 2fps,etc...

3. maybe someone is doing something ingame like dropping a shit ton of items on the ground? This can cause problems like this

4. Server drop to 2fps after restart the same after 5min online

5. I am leaning more towards it being a plugin problem right now and I can't yet narrow it down to LustyMap, RemoverTool, or Pets...I will post any real findings I make.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488144606][/DOUBLEPOST]It just happened again, I removed those 3 plugins and rebooted (this was working last night) but this time it booted up without those plugins and is still having the same symptoms.

6. I spent hours on this... couple of things.

1. What is your fps?
    2. Are you limiting fps?
    3. You need CraftSpamBlocker.cs (that is your 2fps issue)

It's caused by people with instacraft servers spamming shit on the group afk crafting. The cs script will stop it.

Don't set fps.limit -1 - this causes issues

7. Thanks! I will try that out. I have my fps.limit set to 1024 but it is usually in the 200-500 range, depending on entities and players online. When this happens though it sits right at a server FPS of 2. I did notice some errors in the output log referring to "instance of an object not set...." regarding the Pets plugin and Remover Tool and also with the EAC.dll's. Could be unrelated but not sure yet. I will add the craftspamblocker and see if that helps....Thanks again!

8. yeah, will be the issue. with increase frames, you will get increased bandwidth usage as well. try setting fps.limit to 300 and see how it goes. might give a smoother experience for players.