1. Well, hello everyone!
    Here is my problem - I'm trying to run rust server on my own machine(Wndows 7 x64, 16gb ram, i7 3.5GHz) for a while.... and I'm stuck.

I use to do it before - everything was fine, but right now server just don't want to start. Here is a step-by-step what I've done and what I've got:
    1. Download steamcmd and check if it's up-to-date
    2. Run updating script for the server, like I use to:
      Code:
      start .\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\servers\source\Rust\server +app_update 258550 validate +quit
    3. Tried to run the server with my old startup script, it didn't work.
    4. Found another script(wich is pretty much the same as my use to be) and try it:
      Code:
      RustDedicated -batchmode -nographics +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "1253" +server.maxplayers 10 +server.hostname "Testing Server" +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 9446 +server.worldsize 4000 +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true +server.description "Private testing server"
    Still - no luck. The server process still running, I've left it for 20 minutes(!!!) and still got nothing.
    Here is the error from output_log.txt:
    Code:
    The AssetBundle 'Bundles\shared/content.bundle' could not be loaded because it contains run-time classes of incompatible version. Rebuild the AssetBundle to fix this error.
    (Filename:  Line: 420)Couldn't load AssetBundle - Bundles\shared/content.bundle
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)ThrowError: Couldn't load AssetBundle - Bundles\shared/content.bundle
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    I've tried to copy content.bundle from the game(why not?....), redownload the server, verify it's cache - no luck.

I have no idea why this is happening and what to do now...

I'm sorry - I know that this is oxide-related forum, but may be someone here can help me? Or at least point me to the right place where I can get some help.....

Any help would be really appreciated!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Delete the "steamapps" folder and try the update again. You're seeing it as your Rust install is somehow outdated still.

3. As I said in the main post - I did clean install - I've remove the whole server folder.
    But hey - gonna try and let you know if it helps
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480691346][/DOUBLEPOST]
    O_O
    Wulf? What magic is this? O_O
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    I have no idea how, but it fixed now....so... yeah. THANKS WULF!