1. i think i tried deleting it one by one and it didn't help what i did was wipe the server including oxide "there might be an option with your provider to do that"reinstall oxide and added plugins one at a time

2. Our server require at least 10 plugins to run as it should.
    As I mention above - checking 1 plugin can take more than the whole day. I'll spend a month doing this....

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any crash dumps in your server root?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Vlad-00003, do you have any crash dumps in your server root?

5. nope. And that's the strangest part... Nothing nowhere. I've checked every folder where logs\dumps may be...

6. no, only windows appcrash event log file

Attached Files:

• rep.txt
      File size:
      6.8 KB
      Views:
  7. whats your cpu at some host has a cap at 100% and restarts the server right when it hits 100% you can ask them to turn that off

8. That's not related to the host - as I said before - I got this issue on 2 different hosts. Also - cpu usage never gets highter then 50%. Checked

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are still having the issue, could you upload your latest logs at the point where it crashed, as well as the oxide.lang.data file?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it happens again, could you upload the oxide/logs and the oxide.lang.data file right away?

11. ok, but I can repeat it on clean oxide.lang.data just switching to "lang ru" on server, on client doesn't matter - "lang en" or "lang ru", in logs there is no errors or someting else

12. Will do. I've just wipe the server and removed everything....
    Also delete lang file. Will post it after next crash(could take some time tho...)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you send all of your ru language files? We've tried that, but no issues.

14. the fish is that i've started server with new identity and put to lang/ru default en configs
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484522330][/DOUBLEPOST]and i had the same crash on other physical server with different OS and in the same moment (event start)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484522467][/DOUBLEPOST]will try to repeat this on client clean rustdedic install on client win7 os (other servers are 2008r2 and 2012 r2)

15. repeated the same crash on another PC with windows 7,
    attached identity folder

RustDedicated.exe -logFile "filename.txt" -batchmode -server.port 29025 -server.hostname "test" -server.level "Barren" -server.description "test" -server.seed 6541324 -server.maxplayers 2 -server.worldsize 3000 -server.identity test -autoupdate -server.tickrate 30 -server.secure 1 -rcon.port 29026 -rcon.password "123456" -rcon.web "1" -nographics

Attached Files:

• test.zip
      File size:
      356.4 KB
      Views:
  16. I had the same problem with some lang files, that crashes my server with any error advice.
    It happens me with NTeleportation...

Some devs told me that when lang files have long strings breaks the load and sometimes dont show the "print" in the game, but maybe can crash server, its real?
    I dont know, but I had that crashes, Now im avoiding to translate, just for have a better tracking of this problems. :/

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've not seen any issues with long strings, so not sure how told you that. Until we can pinpoint and reproduce it, I'm not going to assume or guess.

18. Can anyone please tell me - why my thread was merged with this one?
    My problem is a bit different, and the solution above wouldn't work for me....

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Merged it with the wrong one. This should be your issue, just trying to avoid duplicate discussion.

20. I'm not sure, but thanks...I think....