1. don't know where to post this.
    I think I've found the bug that crashes servers, if translation file for language different from EN doesn't have needed translation key, server crashes with windows error and no err in console and sometimes server restarts immediately with no error, have such issues from first update this year (6th jan)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484412124][/DOUBLEPOST]update, copying default EN translation config to needed translation dir - crashes too, can't undestand
    deleting translations file resolves the issue
    trying on eventmanager and gungame

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you give us the exact files you are working with? We haven't been able to reproduce this so far.

3. oxide 2.0.2929, rustdedicated 1128.55 (1951)
    sometime just restart, don't know why, no errors
    sometimes with windows error: appcrash, modulename with error StackHash_2264, exception c0000005
    eventmanager 3.0.3
    eminterface 1.0.2
    gungame 0.4.11
    spawns 2.0.3
    zonemanager 2.4.8

client language set to RU
    putting default language files for EMinterface and EM with english messages from EN to RU folder crashes the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484421523][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot to say, created some spawns, when trying to open the gungame event makes the crashe

Attached Files:

4. omfg, cleaning old file oxide.lang.data fixes it
    what is this about? (

Attached Files:

5. well, experimented on this, changing default server language 'lang ru' - crashes on event open, even if client language is en

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Setting the server language forces that for all clients.

7. thanks for quick replies, appreciate your work and help, but why it makes crashes?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't make any sense that it would crash, but until we can reproduce it we won't have any answer to that.

9. I understand, what information I have to provide?

10. Hello everybody!
    I have a huge problem wich I can't track....

So - some times the server just crashes. No logs, no error, nothing at all.

Log file has nothing that can help - log.log just show what user did before crash, and then command line parrametrs.

Error/warning logs are empty too.

Can anyone point me to the right direction? Where should I look?
    I'm trying to remove plugins 1 by 1, but it's really hard - server can work find for days, and then crash 2 times per hour....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484504994][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and also - I still can't reproduce the crash.

11. Heyo!
    Thanks for your reply, but my problem is a bit different - the server crashes while running, not just on loading....
    ---EDIT---
    Also - it seems to crash even if there is no player on it.....

12. might be a plugin try to trace back your steps and delete the most recent thing you added

13. That's the point. I haven't done anything. At all.
    The most recent plugins already removed, and some of the older ones too. There just only must-have plugins left.

As I said - It's hard to trace the reason, cos i can't reproduce the crash on my own..........

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using any Russian language files?

15. Yep. And that's exacly what I was thinking about....

16. what host do you use and is your server dedicated

17. moscow.ovh
    but I also got this problem on the prev. host, so I don't think that it's host-related.

18. i would recommend you to remove everything and add one plugin at a time
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484511163][/DOUBLEPOST]i had the same problem when i started out

19. Yeee, thanks, that's exacly the solution I;m looking for!(sarcasm)
    Read my post again - "server can work find for days, and then crash 2 times per hour"
    It would take ages to test every single plugin, but that's exacly what I'm doing right now - deleting plugins 1 by 1.