1. This just started happening to me...
    plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining IBattleLinkFriends
    is the error in my log, My server continuously keeps rebooting.. i am unsure as to why..

I have this too...
    Code:
    [06/18/2017 09:25:59] A plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining IBattleLinkFriends
    [06/18/2017 09:26:21] Calling UpdateNavMesh took 0.383213
    [06/18/2017 09:29:56] AdminRadar has replaced the 'radar' chat command previously registered by AdminRadar
    [06/18/2017 09:29:58] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'Build v1.1.8' took 2106ms
    [06/18/2017 09:29:58] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.1' took 410ms
    [06/18/2017 09:30:08] Calling 'OnTick' on 'RustIO v2.13.0' took 8397ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    [06/18/2017 09:30:10] Calling 'OnTick' on 'RustIO v2.13.0' took average 8397ms
    And this under EAC log..
    Code:
    06/18/2017 16:29:56 [Info] [SetLogCallback] Procedure: 0000000033792B40 LogLevel: Debug
    And this is my last log i have found i hope that will prove helpful..
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' matches assembly `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'. You may need to supply runtime policy
    AdminPanel.cs(127,22): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\servers\fourtwoo\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    ShowCrosshair.cs(253,22): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.ShowCrosshair.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\servers\fourtwoo\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    Vanish.cs(91,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    VisualCupboard.cs(24,15): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.VisualCupboard.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    BetterChat.cs(219,24): warning CS0219: The variable `console' is assigned but its value is never used
    BetterChat.cs(220,24): warning CS0219: The variable `chat' is assigned but its value is never used
    CopyPaste.cs(87,64): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(87,102): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(109,62): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(242,113): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(514,11): warning CS0219: The variable `itemlist' is assigned but its value is never used
    CopyPaste.cs(618,40): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(630,36): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    LustyMap.cs(1024,17): warning CS0219: The variable `playerdirection' is assigned but its value is never used
    AdminPanel.cs(20,36): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.EnhancedBanSystem' is never used
    AdminPanel.cs(20,64): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.NTeleportation' is never used
    AdminRadar.cs(49,62): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminRadar.Radar.rust' is assigned but its value is never used
    ImageLibrary.cs(808,26): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.ImageAssets.isLoading' is assigned but its value is never used
    KillFeed.cs(1078,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.Key.key' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    KillFeed.cs(1079,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.Key.action' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    KillFeed.cs(1080,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.Key.defaultAction' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    LustyMap.cs(32,23): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.worldSize' is assigned but its value is never used
    LustyMap.cs(24,41): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.EventManager' is never used
    ShowCrosshair.cs(21,21): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.ShowCrosshair.uiFadeIn' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `false'
    ShowCrosshair.cs(110,22): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.ShowCrosshair.HideAiming' is assigned but its value is never used
    ShowCrosshair.cs(132,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.ShowCrosshair.image11' is assigned but its value is never used
    ShowCrosshair.cs(133,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.ShowCrosshair.image12' is assigned but its value is never used
    Vanish.cs(112,31): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.OnlinePlayer.Player' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    VisualCupboard.cs(40,8): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.VisualCupboard.Changed' is assigned but its value is never used
    VisualCupboard.cs(46,23): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.VisualCupboard.serverInitialized' is assigned but its value is never used[SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Exit
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Exit received.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Shutdown

Please help, i am unsure what to do..

Edit: I completely shut down the server, waiting 10 minutes and started it back up.
    Its staying online for the moment.

Edit:: Never mind, it just wont stay on. ;\

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Doing plugins 1 by 1...

Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' matches assembly `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'. You may need to supply runtime policy
    BetterChat.cs(219,24): warning CS0219: The variable `console' is assigned but its value is never used
    BetterChat.cs(220,24): warning CS0219: The variable `chat' is assigned but its value is never used
    AdminRadar.cs(49,62): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminRadar.Radar.rust' is assigned but its value is never used[SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Exit
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Exit received.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Shutdown
    ;(

Edit:: From what i am finding out having "nav_disable "false"
    Uses a lot of CPU usage.
    which is rebooting my server..

so my animals will have to stay derp unless there is another way to get them to work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  3. I was having the same issue on both of my servers. It was really random when it started to happen, and just started happening recently. I enabled my animals awhile back and it was doing fine, I disabled them recently and that seemed to help a bit with the restart issue I'm having. I believe the Rusty server chain has the animals disabled for this performance reason as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  4. In your cfg folder make a file server.cfg and put this line into it
    Code:
    nav_wait 0
    Save it restart server

5. Should I do Nav_disable set to false or true when using the nav_wait? I'm assuming you're saying to do this to get animals to work meaning nav_disable would be set to false, just being sure. I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  6. follow what I said above its why I posted it

7. Yes i am waiting till the animals don't eat so much cpu.. im kind of scared for my cpu when npc comes out on the 6th...

8. are you talking about /oxide/config folder?

Edit:: actually ur talking about, Server/My_server_identity/cfg folder?

if so..
    then what do i do with this line?

nav_disable "true"

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that's a setting from Rust. You can add it to your .bat or server/identity/server.cfg file.

10. put this into your my_server_identity\cfg folder then restart server

Attached Files:

11. ty
    ok thanks, thats what i wanted to know, i had my cfg file created, with "nav_wait 0" inside, waiting to be transferred over.
    So.. let me ask.. what do i do with the server.cfg that is already in that folder? (This is what it has)

rcon.password "********"
    rcon.port "*****"
    server.hostname "US West Seattle Low pop (Slightly modded)"
    chat.enabled "true"
    server.radiation "true"
    server.globalchat "true"
    server.worldsize "6000"
    craft.instant "false"
    server.secure "true"
    server.headerimage "https://quebecgaming.net/rust-banner.png"
    server.description "Low Pop: Less Players, WAY less wipes Map wipe schedule: Every 6 Months (Or when forced) Next wipe: July 6th @Update. This server is slightly modded. /map /crosshair /clan /friends /showsphere"
    nav_disable "true"
    server.seed "4254321"

12. Add nav_wait 0 to the top of the file you have it will still work but remove nav_disable "true"

13. Will do, thank you very much.
    I will let you know upon server restart.

14. If you still getting a lot of problems I can help over skype to get them fixed quicker

15. Alright, my skype name is Enkiouz