1. Hi everyone,

I am trying to convert SDonate (Automatic donation system for rust made by @Webmaster10) to hurtworld.
    This is what i got so far...
    The problem is on line 71 where it says "rust.RunServerCommand(command);" i do not know any way to convert this to hurtworld any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the Covalence API, no need to use the game-specific methods. Plenty of universal examples.

3. Where can i find the documentation of the Covalence API?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now it's only available via GitHub, otherwise you can see existing plugins as an example.

5. Could you send me a link to the specific GitHud page please?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. wulf can u please provide me with an updated link?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of the Oxide repos are at Oxide · GitHub

9. wulf i am looking for the command to send money to a player using sdonate. its been working for over 6 months and for some reason i noticed it not working this last week.........ive been using this..........eco.c deposit {{VAR=STREAMID}} 250,000 but it dont work anymore.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518040998][/DOUBLEPOST]why cant there just be a easy way to find these commands...i must have read the whole sdoante website 2x and cant find any list of commands. sigh

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This isn’t a command, so I’m not sure what you are looking for. If you are having an issue with someone else’s plugin, I’d suggest using its support thread.