1. The tools provided in this section are provided by third-parties with no guarantees on quality or safeness. Please use good judgement and common sense when using them.

RustAdmin RCON Tool for Rust

Efficient RCON tool to manage your server and its players (written in C++)

Total Downloads: 19,810 - First Release: Sep 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 5, 2017

4.96552/5, 116 likes
  1. Brengun

Brengun Shack Builder

You can run a local server now.
    There is a really easy step by step on how to get it to run. I found it fairly easy.

http://oxidemod.org/threads/setting-up-your-own-rust-server-with-oxide.5467/

You can create many servers with different ports in separate directories at the same time
    If you want I can host a local for you to do your testing on.

EDIT: I just remembered I have a spare server running at Multiplay based in Sydney.
    I was using it as a test server to check a few plugins for Legacy.

I have now set it up as Experimental for you to use. It has about 25 days left on it so go for it. Use it as much as you want. Let me know when you are finished.

I have Private Messaged you with all the login info for Admin.

P.S. I tested and your Rust Admin tool does login to it

2. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

I tried to setup a server at home but when I connect to it I have an error message "Disconnected: Incompatible version" I did that yesterday after midnight and did not insist that much.

Thank you very much

3. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

4. Upperking

Upperking Master Researcher Server Owner

5. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Yes you're right give works. But you can only give to yourself. No way to specify the target player for the moment (as far as I know) ...

6. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

7. Upperking

Everything is looking pretty good. You should make a whole complete cheat system tab where you got anti-shoot through walls anti-fly anti-superjump a anti-cheat section

8. Brengun

Brengun Shack Builder

Very nice addition. Thank you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2014 ---
    I dropped you a small donation. Really appreciate all your time you put into this. :D

9. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Tank you very much for your generous donation !
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2014 ---
    I would like to be able to detect more kinds of cheat but unfortunatly the server doesn't provide the required informations to detect for example superjump or shooting through walls.

10. Upperking

You could add a host mod lua

11. Brengun

Brengun Shack Builder

Maybe ask Reneb to output information for you from his AntiCheat LUAs
    Between the 2 of you maybe some of the load can come off the server for that as well.

12. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

I'll contact him that's a good idea.

13. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Brengun likes this.
  14. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Brengun likes this.
  15. MegaGamingGalore

MegaGamingGalore Scavenger

i have a legacy and experimental server works perfectly on both thanks for this tool

16. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Brengun likes this.
  17. Brengun

Brengun Shack Builder

Hi Vfloyd,
    Got another really cool idea for the program.

In the same area you have the VAC bans listed, could you add another column for RUST hours.

Mughisi and Hatemail did plugins that used RUST hours from Steam so I assume it is possible to read it from Steam.
    Just listing the hours is something that might be handy to help an Admin determine a possible hacker.

Thank you.

18. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Yes great idea. Coming soon :)

Brengun likes this.
  19. mvrb

mvrb Shack Builder Plugin Developer

Great application with nice and frequent updates.

Would it possible to add a "Copy Name" function when you right-click on a player? Sometimes the players use weird symbols so being able to copy and paste their names would be nice.

20. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Master Researcher

Thank you. I have just realeased a new version and added this feature.

mvrb likes this.