1. The tools provided in this section are provided by third-parties with no guarantees on quality or safeness. Please use good judgement and common sense when using them.

RustAdmin RCON Tool for Rust

Efficient RCON tool to manage your server and its players (written in C++)

Total Downloads: 19,491 - First Release: Sep 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 5, 2017

4.96552/5, 116 likes
  1. dimitri voroshilov

dimitri voroshilov Naked Wanderer

hello ! my rust server is not connecting to rustadmin ! i checked all the info, all are all right, checked the server, fully working and no problem ! only thing is that rusty and rustadmin are not connecting, i keeped trying connecting for like, 4 days, still nothing, checked the infos like, 12 times, and i still don't know what is wrong ! (sorry if this kind of problem has already been solved, i just haven't saw it), thanks for reading, and have a great day

2. Psifio

Psifio Wood Hoarder

Have you remembered to put +1 RCON port, and enabled "WebRcon"?

3. dimitri voroshilov

dimitri voroshilov Naked Wanderer

yes, haven't worked :/

4. |ONE|Methman

|ONE|Methman Naked Wanderer

Please update so we can spawn in scraps and workbenches. Some other newer items aren’t in items list. Thanks!

5. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

You can add missing items yourself

6. |ONE|Methman

I didn’t realize you could do that. How? Thanks!

7. Resistance

program needs closed first before doing this
    Go to RustAdminRelease\data and open itemsExperimental and add items you want I find using notepad++ is best for editing

8. |ONE|Methman

Thank you very much!

9. |ONE|Methman

I found the folder and added the items, but they aren’t showing up. I had the program shut down when I did it. What is odd is there’s no folder for it on my C main drive. It’s only in s folder on my desktop. I expected to find it in C under program files.

10. Resistance

its where ever you have the files

|ONE|Methman likes this.
  11. DivineRight

DivineRight Naked Wanderer

RustAdminTool keeps crashing and not responding when left idol on my computer. Any ideas how to fix this????

I run a 50 pop server with RustAdminTool. I do the bare minimum when it comes to settings.
    My computer is not the problem as I have 16gb RAM, 1080 GPU, and 2tb HDD, and a pretty solid CPU.

12. STANNIS BARATHEON

STANNIS BARATHEON Wood Hoarder

Happens to me literally all the time, nonstop. It doesn't have anything to do with your computer, I run this on my server box and two computers and this app still constantly crashes or stops working unpredictably :/

EDIT: Just noticed an error in the console as it happens, don't know if coincidence or what.
    https://i.imgur.com/iTnYCxj.png

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  13. DivineRight

DivineRight Naked Wanderer

You can run RustAdminTool on your server box? That sounds interesting??

14. GhostPLKR

GhostPLKR Scavenger

Hi. How disable this ? (Console)

15. mcphee

mcphee Scavenger

deleted

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  16. FunkYOU

FunkYOU Scavenger

I fixed.......ty

17. icosama

icosama Naked Wanderer

Hi,

Since the last update 181, it is impossible to see the list of players in RustAdmin =/

18. FunkYOU

FunkYOU Scavenger

I jsut had this issue and you need to update your server with the steam update...........it will then work.........

19. icosama

icosama Naked Wanderer

I had already done it, but I have just done it again. I have the latest version of rust on my server. But in RustAdmin, I still do not see the list of players. Still, I am well connected and I can make commands admin.

There may be the pseudo bug of a player in the "user" folder of my server which prevents the display .. I do not know. How to manage the user file with hundreds of subfiles?

20. Mk Here

Mk Here Naked Wanderer

i need help how i can connect