1. The tools provided in this section are provided by third-parties with no guarantees on quality or safeness. Please use good judgement and common sense when using them.

RustAdmin RCON Tool for Rust

Efficient RCON tool to manage your server and its players (written in C++)

Total Downloads: 19,819 - First Release: Sep 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 5, 2017

4.96552/5, 116 likes
  1. Shotgun Teddy

Shotgun Teddy Wood Hoarder

There's a cool-down option, but nothing that will do exactly what you want. I know what you mean. I just have my three messages happen one after another. One triggers every 1 hour, the other triggers every 1 hour and 5 minutes, and the other every 1 hour and 10 minutes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2017 ---
    Try re-typing your RCON password in the configuration page. If that doesn't work, try changing your RCON password on your server, save, restart, and then input new RCON password in RustAdmin.

[GM] HellJack likes this.
  2. [GM] HellJack

[GM] HellJack Naked Wanderer

Thanks for the info, friend.

3. Commodore 2

Commodore 2 Naked Wanderer

can anyone tell me how to add notifications when the heli enters the map, or when an airdrop does? i have scoured the program and cant seem to find it. thanks in advance

4. Corrosive

Corrosive Airdrop Stalker

thanks

5. Commodore 2

nvm found it smh

6. Commodore 2

new question, when my server pops up death notifications, they show up as two messages one after the other, how do i stop this from occurring

7. Shotgun Teddy

Shotgun Teddy Wood Hoarder

Not sure what you mean, could you post a snap shot of what you are seeing?
    As for me, I can't get the server to display "attacker + victim" death notifications anymore, even if its enabled under 'statistics' where it says "Send kill events to game chat". Nothing appears on my chat in server.

8. Commodore 2

this image is what i was talking about

9. Viking Man

Viking Man Naked Wanderer

i don't know if Vfloyd is going to see this. But i know he was also doing a linux version of this api. I just want to know if he continue to compile it for linux.
    this was about a year ago when he was doing support on freenode.

10. Rob Dempley

Rob Dempley Wood Hoarder

Question regarding using Betterchat. Since I started using it the chat displays on the console tab of rustadmin instead of the chat tab. Is there a way to make the chat come through the chat tab with Betterchat installed?

Thanks

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

You can update the Regex to cover it as well as the default chat:
    Code (Text):
    \[(Better\s)?Chat\]\s(?<sender>.*?):\s(?<message>.*)

12. Rob Dempley

Rob Dempley Wood Hoarder

Thanks for the response. Is the regex a game file or a plugin file?

13. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Wood Hoarder

14. Welstar_YT

Welstar_YT Naked Wanderer

How to fix error? When I write in chat via console I do not have words to spell and question marks appear! Help!

15. Rob Dempley

Rob Dempley Wood Hoarder

Thanks guys. I might add since other may have this problem that the example scripts that are already in rust admin do not work. You have to use the script that Wulf posted above for it to work.

Welstar click on the image WhiteWolf posted.

WhiteWolf likes this.
  16. Corrosive

Noticed I don't see the Oxide specific stuff in the Oxide tab any more, anything to add to my Regex to cover that like it used to?

^\[Better\sChat\]\s(?<sender>.*?):\s(?<message>.*)

17. Wulf

Set MinimalistMode to false in the oxide.config.json.

18. Corrosive

Thanks. Does it require a server restart or can you Reload oxide like you would a plugin while running?

19. Wulf

Server restart.

20. The-One

The-One Naked Wanderer

yes in the server.cfg or serverauto.cfg and put it in like this rcon.web "1"