1. My server was working but when the new update came out. I up updated my server then it stoped showing up on the list but why
    please help

2. It could possibly mean that your server isn't updated properly. Re-update it and install Oxide again to see if that fixes it.

3. I can play on it using localhost
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490056036][/DOUBLEPOST]so it does work but its not showing up

4. Ensure that Oxide is updated, I once experienced my server being listed under community. Also don't expect your server to be listed instantly.

If you're locally hosting your server, you need to ensure your ports are forwarded through your router.

5. I have reinstalled my server like 3 or 4 times
    and it is properly port forwarded so why did it stop working and I have tried it without rust oxide ?????

6. Probably isn't forwarded. Use: | Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router | to check if all of the required ports are open and I did not say to try it without Oxide I said to ensure that it's up-to-date otherwise your server will load up as unmodded and will be listed as a community server.

7. wtf my port isn't on but it was ????

8. Ports don't just close themselves. Log in your router and ensure they're forwarded.

9. I just looked its ok ?

10. Im having the exact same problem, my ports are forwarded and people can join by typing in the client.connect command but when i check on the port checker website it says the port is closed. Ive updated the server multiple times, installed oxide multiple times and nothing happens. Ive port forwarded every port from 28013-28021. Pretty aggravating when your trying to get people to join your server and they cant find it.

11. Same...

12. Sorry to bring this back up but is there a solution yet? Ive the same problem, My server does however show in the favourited list but not in the modded section
    Also not on playrust.io Etc

Portforwarded, disabled my firewalls still nothing

13. @Pascal 6 - did you find a solution to your issue? I'm having the exact same issues right now with a Fragnet server... :(

14. Wasnt at a host at that time, It shouldnt happen to fragnet their ports should be open by default, Only thing you can do is contact customer support