Rust Legacy Rust Nuts plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GNSC4, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Rust Nuts plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  2. I think RustNuts.com stopped working, the site is still there and I can still register servers but it isn't displaying the players on the map anymore.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429400028][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed that leaflet.js is causing errors actually and that is the javascript that is handling the map, so without that being fixed it won't be possible to make this plugin. But seeing that the owner of RustNuts.com and creator of the original plugin hasn't been here in almost a year we can assume the website is no longer maintained.

Which leaves us with a few different options, one of which where someone launches a new website to do this or a plugin that comes with a zip file which contains the files required to have someone host their own private instance on their webserver.

3. I could host it for u on my site if someone is willing to give me all the stuff for it lol

4. I had a plugin ready to work with RustNuts.com, that's how I found out it is no longer working :p

5. If you give me the code for website I'll host it might even buy a new domain to allow for easier locating of the map let me know
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429547653,1429458377][/DOUBLEPOST]So guys are we going to do this or? PS willing to give you guys full access to the site's ftp and cpanel

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  6. Dont be hasty we are still thinking about it

7. sorry lol I get in a hurry sometimes

8. I use rustnuts.com on a daily basis and it still works fine for me?

9. hmm, strange, I'll have to look into it again when I have some time then