Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,142 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. yes just put: overrideDefaultKit to false

2. Ok thanks.

3. deleted the config installed plugin and
    Oxide] 1:14 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:208: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)

4. you didn't delete it well enough then :p

5. ok so its working but TP home still deleting inv

6. only TP home? not the others?

7. its like when you TP the autokit thinksyou're dead instead of TP and do you lose your inventory

8. no the auto kit shouldn't be interfering as it checks your inventory for the default kit, if you have all and only the default kit it will clear / give you new items.

9. have you tried it put some inventory in your bag and then TP home and watch its gone

10. hmmm nop no problem for me, inventory doesn't disappear

11. Hello Reneb,

Another question about the config for you. The structure in the file, does it need to stay in tact or can I reorder things to make the kits consistent (but not remove lines)? For example:

Code:
      "AutoKits": {
        "overrideDefaultKit": false,
        "allowed": true,
        "main": [],
        "belt": [
          {
            "amount": 1,
            "name": "Stone Hatchet"
          },
          {
            "name": "Foundation"
          },
          {
            "name": "Hammer"
          }
        ],
        "wear": []
      },
    Here I moved "allowed": true to the top of the kit. Or adding the cooldown/max uses to the top of the kit as well. I'm assuming it's fine since the default ones have the cooldown and max uses in random parts of the code per kit already.

Also, for the next version, could the spelling be fixed? I've made a backup of my fixes so I don't have to re-write each time a new version is released, but it's still a little... I duno, annoying (for lack of a better word) to fix it. I've also made the messages a little more professional and descriptive. If you want them:
    Code:
      "Messages": {
        "ErrorKit": "This kit doesn't exist. Please check your spelling and try again.",
        "KitList": "Kits available to you:",
        "HelpMessage": "/kit - to see the list of kits available to you.",
        "NoPermissionKit": "You don't have the correct permission to use this kit.",
        "CoolDown": "This kit is still in it's cooldown phase. Please try again later.",
        "NoKitAvaible": "There are currently no kits available for you to use.",
        "NoKitLeft": "You currently have no available kits"
      },
    Not to mention the incorrect spelling for the "dayly" kit which should be "daily" as mentioned by another user a little while back :) I'm going to correct it in both the.json and .lua files but if it could be integrated it would be nice.

Sorry, I work in Videogame Localization plus I have a touch of OCD lol.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  12. Ill just live with it :)

13. Hello! Your plugin is working, but I can't change kit starter and any kits. Where I change items in kit starter, it gives me old kit starter. How change it?

14. I'm getting this...
    Code:
    [Oxide] 5:19 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:208: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Any ideas?

15. yes read previous posts.

16. sorry about that, thanks

17. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:52 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:271: attempt to index global 'KitData' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. You data file is corrupted

19. You can implement the transfer function admins set?