1. Hi guys,

I have a question:

I´m running a dedicated server with one rust server working.

I´m planning to open another one, the question is:

Is it possible to open it using the same IP but different ports? I mean, for example:
    Vanilla on 134.67.112.40:28015
    Modded on 134.67.112.40:28025

Or do I need to buy another IP and use a different one for each server.
    I´m having some troubles with the server not showing in the list, I´m just wondering if it could be related or its just the last rust update as I read there is more people with the same issues.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mario

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, you can host multiple servers, or even multiple servers using the same install (both modded/both vanilla), just change the server.port and server.identity.

3. Cool,

Thanks for the quick reply Wulf!!
    I guess I will need to wait for the update to check if its the host or the last rust update.

Mario

4. hi,
    i have a question also about running two dedicated one vanilla and one modded on the same pc, i have them both set up with different ports and only the modded one works and with the vanilla i get this error message while trying to run it (Couldn't create server on port 28015 (Startup Error: 5))

is there anything i need to do to make this work?
    Thanks in advance

5. If it can't create the server on port 28015, then something else is probably already using that port.

6. Sorry to up this thread.

I've both modded server, vanilla-like have more of 1000 fps and modded only 150 and maybe decrease to 50

Vanilla-like have 50k entities and modded 170k

My server have some trouble like lagging, what can be my problem?

Because I've dedicated server from Ovh with Intel I7-4790K 4c/8t 4GHz /4,4GHz 16Go DDR3 1333 MHz 1x120Go SSD

Only difference between both server are ZLevelsRemastered (only config change), magic loot (doesn't exist for vanilla like)

And number of entities but not sure 130k more entities take more of 800 fps?

You can see my list of plugins I use:
    Code:
    AdminChat, AliasSystem, AntiOfflineRaid, ArenaDeathmatch, AutoBroadcast, AutoDoors, AutoGrades, AutoPurge, AutomaticAuthorization, BetterChat, BetterChatMute, BetterSay, BlockRemover, BlockStashPlacement, Bloodtrail, BuildingBlocker, BuildingGrades, BuildingRestriction, Clans, ConnectMessages, CopyPaste, CraftingController, EMInterface, Economics, EnhancedBanSystem, EnhancedHammer, EntityOwner, EventManager, FriendlyFire, Friends, FurnaceSplitter, GUIShop, Give, Godmode, GunGame, HandyMan, HitIcon, Hotel, HumanNPC, Ignore, ImageLibrary, InfoPanel, InventoryViewer, ItemTranslations, Jail, KDRGui, KeepActiveItem, KillFeed, Kits, LustyMap, MagicLoot, NTeleportation, NightLantern, NoDecay, NoEscape, NoGiveNotices, NoRaid, PathFinding, PlayerDatabase, PlayerInformations, PlayerList, PopupNotifications, PrivateMessage, Quests, QuickSmelt, RemoverTool, ServerInfo, SignArtist, SignHistory, SkipNightUI, Spawns, StackSizeController, Staffmode, TeamDeathmatch, Tickets, Timber, TimedExecute, Trade, Vanish, VisualCupboard, Waypoints, WelcomeMessages, ZLevelsRemastered and ZoneManager were compiled successfully in 2211ms