1. My admins and I are being disconnected with this error:

xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxxx/7656119796034xxxx/�0Sv� disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have something (likely a plugin) that is trying to send an invalid image. LustyMap perhaps?

3. Ok, is there a way to find how where it's coming from?

I'm seeing this too:

Steam Inventory items were NULL for saltybutter (3855)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check which plugins you are using that use sign storage; Sign Artist, LustyMap, etc.

5. Getting same error on a Vanilla server soo....

"Steam Inventory items were NULL for player (somenumber)"

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't the same error as the topic of this thread, see Rust Discussion for a thread on that.

7. Seems the recent server/oxide update has fixed this problem.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was likely from the Rust update then, as nothing changed in Oxide between the builds.

9. Actually, I spoke too soon. Anyone else having this problem?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove any CUI plugins you are using that send images stored on the server, ie. LustyMap, Sign Artist, etc. and see if it goes away.

11. I removed Sign Artist and went in to check and was disconnected. I took a screen shot of the all the red text is gave me.

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try any others you have that use the CUI
    and local storage.

13. It was LustyMap. I removed the whole plugin.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So likely one of the images is somehow missing and may need to be regenerated. I'd report it to the author though in its thread.

15. Code:
    (18:43:45) | 84.24.241.147:53627/76561198064166960/[GITS]Pitbull disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

16. First time I used this plugin and I get the same error which crashes the client.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494460745][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And second time I have done this today. Posted without reading!!!! PNG too large, there is a vid. :)