1. After trying to install Oxide i kept getting these server errors

ROK.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
    in module ROK.exe at 0033:404a53c9.

any help would be lovely.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. I reinstalled the server all fine until i installed oxide and got this error

KERNELBASE.dll caused a Microsoft C++ Exception (0xe06d7363)
    in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0033:fd26a06d.
    Error occurred at 2016-08-01_160704.
    D:\RELOCATED\DENNISS1\GameServers\TC64068436851337021235075\ROK.exe, run by tcauser.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you are installing compatible versions? The only way I can see this happening is if you're somehow using the patched DLLs included with Oxide on a server that isn't the same version, therefore mixing versions of RoK.

5. well i use there button to install oxide i also tried manually through FTP but kept coming up with error while trying to add csharp.compiler would not allow me to transfer that file

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The CSharpCompiler shouldn't cause the issue, but your host likely limits .exe uploading. Installing from their control panel should be fine.

7. i don't have a clue then :/ tried both ways still get error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470061181][/DOUBLEPOST]I shall submit ticket to them to look into it and install there end. thanks anyway wulf

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry I can't help more right now, I'm not sure why it would cause it otherwise. I sent the thread link to the rest of the team though in case they might have an idea.

9. ok thank you

10. first of all you should check your RoK version that is installed by your server hoster.

probably you have to update RoK (via the option your hoster should give you) before installing the newest Oxide

11. i had done this^^^

12. my tip (although that sounds pretty standard):

reset your server (there should be an option in the controls of your hoster), meaning, wipe everything.

reinstall RoK (if this is not done automatically).

UPDATE RoK

then install oxide

then update oxide

this is the way i did it
    and it worked

13. yeah already did this xD