1. I got an idea... let's all collectively post a bunch of passive aggressive shit to a guy that is taking time out of his Saturday to update a piece of software that we need and don't have the skills ourselves to work with until he decides to say "fuck you ungrateful assholes... I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend and do it on Monday." Yeah, real smart guys.

2. can i have link on how to update myself please :)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's mainly what I do, but we aren't all from the same location. ;)

4. @Wulf can i have link on how to update myself please... and the download on github "oxide-master.zip" always failed...
    Question: What do you say, it works today?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't know where to go to get the patcher, then you probably shouldn't be trying to patch the game yourself. Updates are not always click and go, they often require some work to fix hooks that get broken from changes to the game. The update will be available shortly though.

6. I just hope for bunch of new hooks.

7. lets some else fix it at least.... also ya easy to say wait until monday blabbla.. we had half day 1 downtime because of hackers a weak ago . after this the server was not full like usually. empty almost.. .. also not many play rok atm coz hackers ... rok has also bug where it disepeare from favorites list. also if user change server it change for longer time... not like other games.. there is difference just saying to the guy who say all easy etc... not in rok.+ downtimes

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
  8. Relax guys. Do things manually for a little longer, while Wulf works out the kinks. I for one am using this time to put the finishing touches on my Dodge Rock Arena :p

9. I have a great idea , let him finish and quit whinning. Keep up the good work Wulf.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The build is available. I'd recommend using the 'Watch' feature on the download page to get notifications for updates.

11. Lets give it a try on freshly installed rok beta1.

12. ive found the install and downloaded it but there are a lot of files what do i put were? there is also a feature on fragnet a "button" which says install latest version of oxide!

13. The server does not start with the version. Do you have to wipe the server?

14. Same here, fresh beta1 server does not start with oxide 2.0.1546.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's just a mod. I'll test it again, but it started fine here.

16. can anyone answer my previous question

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are threads on how to install it manually, but you should be able to just install via your host's button.

18. ok thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446934135][/DOUBLEPOST]ill wait until people say it actually works

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks like the GitHub client didn't push the complete file for whatever reason (probably the connection). I'll be putting out another build with the file fixed shortly.

20. Thanks for doing this at your free weekend! :)