1. The server crashs with oxide on beta1
    I can not start with last build
    When will oxides updated for Beta?

2. Full wipe means not updating, but a re-install of the server. No data saved.

3. still not up :(

4. Wulf comes from the US, so i think he's sleeping atm :)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'll be updated once I'm able to get a computer setup to update it.

6. computer setup? and what is the estimated time?

7. No worries and no rush, everyone should be playing on official right now anyways, no hackers :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The update will be up soon. I'm working with a really slow connection, so getting it all setup and uploaded it taking some time.

9. Thanks dude!

10. why no PRE-release it in this thread then...

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Because it isn't uploaded yet, as I mentioned above. It'll be released when it's uploaded.

12. i mean different....
    your internet slow or your hoster ?
    goood luck then.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not on my normal connection or computer, I'm on another I setup for the update on a slow connection.

14. No worries bro, take your time... a couple hours isn't going to make a difference. I will get outside for a little while and come back in a few hours and dl then. Thank you for your efforts today :)

15. ok then gl with plan b ;)
    how long left?

16. Just let him be, it will be released eventually.

17. @xev0n wow its too much to read the upload stats... not everyone have all day time to update server dude. do you upload with mobile internet?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a weekend, I'm not able to access my normal computer or connection, and I'm in a rural area with limited internet. Feel free to update it yourself if you'd like (the instructions are on GitHub), otherwise please be patient.

19. So is this here your Real Job? Sitting in a office with other guys from oxidemode.org? ^^