1. I assume one can add this to the serverauto.cfg file.... right??

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server.cfg

3. when i use the console command entity.spawn pine-2 im able to plant a single tree no problem, the moment i save and restart the server any of those trees are gone and the stump is left behind. i tried using the Build plugin to plant the trees but the same occurs, animals stick around, but trees always vanish only after restart, wasnt sure if its always done this..

4. I've placed those lines.
    Code:
    spawn.min_rate # (default .1)
    spawn.max_rate # (default 1)
    spawn.min_density # (default .1)
    spawn.max_density # (default 1)
    Inside of my command line, when restarting the server,
    the online thing what I'm getting is a lot of animals are running to my ass and killing me,
    I've set the timer for 900 seconds which means 15 minutes,
    Now did i do that wrong or should I place them inside of the serverauto.cfg?

5. Hi Wulf

sorry to drag up an old thread, but im trying to change the spawn.min_density etc etc so they are instant when my server starts. Now you said add them to server.cfg...

I am unable to find server.cfg, only serverauto.cfg as @NavyChief mentions above you.

Can you shed some light on this? do i put them in serverauto.cfg?

TIA

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are numerous threads that answer this such as Solved - No server.cfg?

7. Legendary thanks mate, all sorted now :D

8. @Wulf this needs to be rethought because with the new chainsaw forrest can be leveled quick.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those commands are not from Oxide.

10. I KNOW, I just assumed you had connections to those who develop RUST.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have an issue, I'd suggest reporting it to them using the methods they provide.

12. Anyone here knows how to remove all trees and nodes completely?

13. Maybe spawn.min_rate, spawn.max_rate, spawn.min_density, spawn.max_density can do the trick, but untested it will for sure affect animals spawn and barrel/crate spawn

14. Thank you ;)