ResetCodeLocks

Simple Plugin that allows players to reset the code lock (guest/main) on all their locks

Total Downloads: 601 - First Release: Feb 23, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 7, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Absolut submitted a new resource:

ResetCodeLocks - Simple Plugin that allows players to reset the code lock (guest/main) on all their locks

Read more about this resource...

2. Absolut updated ResetCodeLocks with a new update entry:

3. can you change it just for one codelock?

4. LOL! Love it. No. ---> I know this came from Slack :p

5. I have a serious problem. I find it very difficult to change one code lock. I simply can't be bothered to unlock it, then change the code. Too many clicks. Please fix!

6. Am I missing something? :)

7. I am unable to set the guest lock code. I am able to use /code main 1234 and that works but /code guest 9876 does not work. Guests are still being zapped. I dont see any errors popping up, would you please look into this.

8. how do I set permission it says I have none and I am the owner of the server please help?

9. ResetCodeLocks.allow I believe :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488330412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll test!

10. mmm no did nothing unknown command.

11. I cant find any closer description.
    So what is the guest code for?

Is it a code you can use to unlock the door but not change the code?

12. soo I am having the same problem as Razor14150 please fix.

13. I believe it is because you are not setting an initial Guest Code and therefore the lock is missing a check flag. I am testing a version to manually flip this flag. We will see...

14. Absolut updated ResetCodeLocks with a new update entry:

15. thank u

16. Is there an easy way so everyone on the server can use it ?
    Seems a bit tedious to add everyone.

17. Just grant group default the permission. That will give everyone the acess to use it.

18. HI GUYS..i´ve just put 30 codelocks and input /code main 2323 and says "you reset the code on 2 codelocks"...can you explain me why this??? tks!!!