Rust Research chance

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Monstercat, May 8, 2015.

1. Hello guys. What about plugin that enable feature to modify chance of item research and to block some items from researching. I tried to block items from researching with "ItemConfig" but nothing came of it. Can someone help?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are having problems with a particular plugin, I'd recommend requesting help in that plugin's thread along with logs, details, etc.

3. I think i need to wait "ItemConfig" update =)

4. CHR

CHR

Well a kit for just the % of the research value would be great.

5. Im looking for a plugin to simply change research %..
    I want to be able to spawn in lots of items on my event days. But don't want the players getting easy BP's..
    It could be a little more in depth, but i just want to be able to turn research off..

Thanks

6. FTM

FTM

Remove all research tables and block them from being crafted for the time being. Just an idea.

7. cant you just use BetterResearch and change it to 0 while you do that so item always breaks and they wont be able to get bp

8. Better researching doesn't work. It's for the old paper research method..
    I've already tried this. I didn't just ask for a mod that already exists..

Remove all research tables at the end of a wipe cycle??? That's a joke right ?? Manually find and remove over 300 tables?? I don't think that is even close to reasonable

9. Hello ! I'm looking for a plugin for your server Rast , the essence of the plugin is that on some servers I've seen the command /ap 2 ( where ap - team improvement, and 2 type of resource to which you want to improve the wall, etc wall it will automatically be for example a stone as in our case ) . Is there this plugin freely available ? I apologize in advance for the quality of the translation, just I'm from Russia and translated by an interpreter.

10. If you want a plugin that upgrades walls, it'd be better to use a hammer, however if you want twig walls to be the material of your choosing on place check out this plugin: Automatic Build Grades for Rust | Oxide, if you want to upgrade a whole building at once try Building Grades for Rust | Oxide.

11. how do i do that im using rust server manager and am very new to this