1. Is it possible to get a controller to turn on/off all auto turrets that said player is authorized on withing X raidus of the switch? My idea is based off the keypad in Ark. My ideal would be being able to turn on and off turrets and lights in the house and be able to lock/unlock doors but I will settle for just being able to turn on and off turrets via a controller.

2. I don't think because its clients based action, but I am not an expert in rust/oxide code

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to turn them on or off.

4. All of that is possible and would be quite easy to do. If I manage to catch a break in the next few days I will put it together for you, unless someone else wants to do it first. What were you thinking of using for the switch? A little UI control panel with some toggle switches would be nice :p

5. I was thinking either basically a sign like the old open/close door addon or a graphical interface where they could be turned on/off

6. Maybe a interface like:

Code:
    At the top it shows your name : The amount of turrets/lights/etc : Other info.
    Below is a list of things you can interact with: Turrets, Lights, Doors, Etc.
    With this you can turn them off and on, maybe get fancy and have the ability to change a lock(if access) etc.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470163579][/DOUBLEPOST]Of course you would have to name them(so you know which is which) so for a dev maybe base it on the cords? Not sure how you would select a individual entity besides the location.

7. Right I got all of the basics working with k1lly0u's help. Just finishing up lights and doors(got turrets to function)
    I also need to enhance config and language.
    Screenshot
    Screenshot

8. :) I love the screenshots.

9. Hey razor do you want anything else besides Doors-Turrets and lights? Im about to finish it up so I need to know :)

10. That is all I can think of at this current time anyways. :)

11. Uploaded. Awaiting approval(big plugin could take some time). Just for reference except lots of bugs with this. I dont think rust will like it when a player keeps turning them off and on(I had encountered major bugs-I fixed most)

12. It might take a tad bit longer. Just realized I forgot to make sure when you create a home you are in a authorized area. So at this moment anyone can go up to a house and open all of there doors :p

13. Any word on this working or not? Im not in a rush but more curious :)

14. I've got it fully finished. Currently awaiting approval.

15. wut?... conversation just ended?`

no link or else? would want to try that out :D

or does it became private ?

16. Interestingly yesterday I was thinking about the possibility of turning AutoTurret on and off by command, but I do not know what would be the hook to activate and deactivate it.