1. Hello,

I have a problem with the "refreshai" command. When i type the command in the server it gives me an error. I know it's not an Oxide related problem (i think?), but it's the only forum i know of Hurtworld... Here is the error i get:
    Code:
    Failed to invoke Method GameManager:RefreshAI with 1 parameters: Sender: Player Server (1), timestamp: 149.803
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at GameManager.RefreshAI (uLink.NetworkMessageInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at #=qdOCccKsXCENJ9qtwQM1$fTAPYexakK6D3KmUuKhiFWk=.#=q8mOJmxLPFyyFGkGXlkRYtA== (System.Object #=qHb38bdS59HEX_PXCg5OGDA==, System.Object[] #=quonTxdkUuvD6dahYX7$jOw==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Anyone could help me figure out if it's an error in Hurtworld or if i'm doing something wrong?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd likely need to use it from your client's F1 console, not the server console.

3. Problem too

4. same problem here
    i guess he already used the client's console