1. i'm waiting too. All players still may connect through console by enter command connect.

2. Will Oxide for HurtWorld on linux?

3. Plz tell me...what't time does the Oxide will update....

4. you can use direct connect server... F1 connect [ip:port]

5. lol i did the update already then realised there was no oxide update gutted, wulf you could send me your .obj file for the patcher.

6. Hello guys.. my server is online.. but after latest update not listed in the list of game servers ...

7. Do not update before oxide updates, next time...

8. Yeah as long as the Oxide version isnt updated to the games version it will list the server as Offline for others it seems.
    So we just have to sit tight and wait for a Oxide update, temporarily you can update the game and run it without plugins until that happens, that's what I did anyway.

9. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
  10. How do i validate server for online server menu. I use a host that has a steam update so updating is easy for me.

11. when will update be out?

12. Friends said that the United States, there are multiple plugins

13. Is oxide updated yet? I updated my server and then oxide. My server company has automated task buttons where i click one than another. Could not find thread where oxide was or was not updated. Anyways I can connect via console but no friends can server says offline.

14. Asking back to back for an update on Oxide will not magically make it update. Just wait for the update like everyone else. Spencer (Hurtworld dev) is working on another patch to fix an issue I do believe with an issue with the latest update wiping servers so I believe Oxide will have to update again after that too. Patience is the key here.

15. Okay thank you.

16. People should stop spamming every time there is a new game update. Oxide devs update Oxide as soon as it is possible after each game update.

Why can't you people just be patient about things?

17. Im not trying to be a annoying person there is many threads and i did not find clear information if oxide was update i thought becauuse the thread is solved meant it was. so when i had 7 people messaging me and when i could connect and they could not then i kinda got ticked. Maybe put a notice up in hurtworld and let people know when it will or wont be or is work in progress.

18. Go here Oxide for Hurtworld | Oxide

Hit the watch button above the download button. You will get a notification in your alerts and e-mail.