1. Anyone else having issues with this right now? Logged out and in but nothing is appearing basically anywhere.

2. Just checked and can't see any issues. Do you see any errors in F12 -> Console when you're on the page?

3. It was my server bein' a goof! lol. Would it be possible to get the item list in Tools updated? Seems to be missing the latest additions to the game like Vending Machines as well as a bit out of alpha order. I have a few other small pieces of feedback if this is actively being worked on. :) Otherwise it works wonderfully.

4. Thanks for the feedback @Devander. I'll update the item list when I get home tonight.

I'm currently working on a whole new RCON:IO platform (witch will be server-side) allowing for secure SSL connections, and the opportunity to give your server moderators access to certain tools without giving them the RCON password. Btw.. the item list will be updated automatically as well. News/updates of my progress will be posted here along the way :)

5. Dear Dev,

Is the source for this application available ?
    so i can host it internaly to make it more secure,

6. I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to chat to the server thru the console?
    2. I banned two people and I found them both on the server the next day. Is there something I need to do to make it permanent? I did try doing server.writecfg after I banned them.

Thanks!

7. 1. yes put the /say command in front of the text.
    2. ban someone and do command server.writecfg

8. Rip rusty rcon was the best now its going to be a struggle to find another like it im using the rust.io downloadable rcon very messy lots of unnecessary things on it.. i guess we will get used to the new rcon in time but im not a fan atm

9. I can't connect to RCON.IO after the Rust update yesterday. I started using this on Apr 13 when the announcement was made to start using it. My server is hosted through Gameservers, they changed the config file so I could not connect through RustAdmin anymore, so I started using RCON.IO. I didn't change any config files just went to the sight put in the IP, port, and password and I was connected. Now nothing, did something change in the Rust update?

10. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It still works fine, make sure your Oxide build is updated to the latest.

12. Thanks Wulf. But I did the all the updates. Rust update, Oxide update and Rust.IO update. Should I just try reinstalling all these again?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If RCON isn't working, you're more than likely still on an older Oxide build. You should be on 2.0.3323 or higher for RCON to work again.

14. Ok, I reinstalled all updates and RCON.IO is working again. Thanks again Wulf! Much appreciated!

15. yeah i repushed the update for the server today and rusty rcon just wont connect to the servers
    and my oxide version is
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3326

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  16. every patch day I update the server then I update the oxide mod all via the lgsm. could it be that the latest oxide was not available when the patch was this time?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is not instantly available after a server update. You can see when we release builds here: Release build changes | Page 11 | Oxide

18. Is there a way to auto ban vac bans using rcon.io?

19. Hi just wondering on the network part what size does it go up the left in? is is Megabit eg

20. I was wondering if there is a plan down the road to offer a self hosted solution and or away to have a single login and monitor multi servers on a login?