Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,962 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. Worked a treat

2. (02:15:54) | Error while compiling RainOfFire.cs(278,3): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

3. Quick question, does the random intervals use a default intensity level? I would like to know so I know which setting to change for the event showers

4. can this be updated to work with LustyMap to show where the attack is happening?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

6. Getting error below:

Code:
    Error while compiling RainOfFire.cs(367,22): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `IsAdmin' and no extension method `IsAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust, you're outdated.

8. Thank you. Worked after today's update.

9. just installed NEW version:

Error while compiling RainOfFire.cs(367,22): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `IsAdmin' and no extension method `IsAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Not a clue what happened. Removed pluging, replaced same plugin and no warning ??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust, you're outdated.

11. wrong answer ! try again, mine updated (Last Updated 2017-02-09 17:01:10) I do however applaud your willingness to condemn me.
    Also note the edit, which you missed.

Just a side note, it is not ALWAYS my error kind sir.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

arg.IsAdmin only exists in today's Rust update, which this version was posted for. The error means you are not running the latest Rust update.

13. wulf you are wrong sorry. Might be a good dev, but do not no squat about my rust version. I did find out RustIO is 2.10 not 2.11 Just drop this as it is fixed as I said.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust:IO had nothing to do with your original error, but okay. ;)

15. BTW THIS PLUGIN IS AWESOME ! ! !

16. @Wulf @k1lly0u

can add the Lang files to translate the announce of this plugin ?

Thanks a lot !!!

17. k1lly0u updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

18. Do these commands work for everyone? or Just the owner?