Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,962 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

2. great plugin, but it doesn't give me a permissions command. which I think is why I cant get it to work with the plugin "AdminMenu for Rust"

3. The plugin seems to be unloaded for me i did oxide.reload RainOfFire but nothing pops up and dosent load in. {Solved} deleted json and cs files and put back the newest version of rainoffire

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  4. Want to Find out i want to grant this permission to one of my players how would i do that without giving them admin? oxide.give or grant, and what exactly would the permission to use this be?

5. There are NO permissions to grant, its based on the "AuthLevel", nothing else.
    If there would be a permission, it would be described in the overview!

6. Hey, i downloaded your plugin at first it worked great but then started to freeze the server, so i removed it and tried to install it back up with normal settings but now if i try installing the plug in the server goes unresponsive, Any Ideas?

7. Lets try with basics first, oxide and plugin version?

8. I deleted the plugins and updated the steam server + oxide mod then downloaded the plugin again so it should be all the newest one ? how do i find out ? im really new to all this sorry

Edit:
    Plug in version 0.2.2
    Don't know how to see on server but newly updated

9. To see oxide version , in console type:
    oxide.version
    To see plugin version, fastest way should be to reload plugin from console:
    oxide.reload RainOfFire

10. Oxide version:
    Oxide 2.0.2854 for Rust 1102.83 (1935)

But i cannot do oxide.reload RainOfFire because if i put it in the plugin folder then i cannot connect to the server

11. You have last versions of oxide and plugin.
    This happens only with this plugin?
    Any errors in console?
    Where do u put plugin , what folder? Any config left from plugin?

Edit: post your config file here.

12. Thank you,
    I apparently oversaw one log that was still on the server i removed it and that workes, now i am able to use the plug in properly,
    No errors nothing i am really grateful because this is a very cool plug in and thank you for a quick response and good help.
    And one more thing is there a possibility to make the event random ?

Ps. If keeps running smoothly i will surely donate to you and hope you make more events like this for the game.

13. I am glad u make it work, but this is not my plugin, i am not that smart to make one :)

Plugin is created by @emu and @k1lly0u is updating it.You should donate to them.

About automatic events, i use timed events plugin.

14. Kill!
    can you add the Lang Strings?

15. no one sees the smoke. is that normal?

16. yip, thats needed on using signals as airstrike call function, otherwise it would call a normal airdrop

17. I mean the smoke from the rocket trails. They just see rockets exploding on the ground.

18. Maybe a client-side graphics setting dependency

19. Working well.

20170105140253_1.jpg

20. interesting, thanks.