Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,962 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. There was a update for that last week

2. Hey man, could you add this permanently please? Much appreciated!

3. Hello - I have a question too: The old version from this plugin worked perfect! I love it so much! I changed the config and all the changes worked fine and perfect! But I don't know - the new version is not the same. After install, this plugin works. Normal. But I change any in the config, this plugin only send the correct message, but never works. After config changing I see and hear not one meteor. Only the message is OK. This, what I mean, are only the automatic events. Custom events working fine. What is the problem? Sorry for my english. I hope, you understand

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  4. this plugin used to have where you could see the meteors fall from the sky didnt they? now its just little explosions on the ground and nothing else. can this be fixed?

5. I'll check tonight but last time I looked it was working fine. Perhaps your just not near where it's happening?
    It still does. If it's harder to see then it would've been changes to rust itself

6. we cant see them at all even when flying by spawn point.

7. The smoke trail behind a rocket is not something that can be changed via plugin. Your welcome to load a older version of RainOfFire and see for yourself if you don't believe me

8. the notification doesnt seem to show up in chat ?

9. Have you tried /rof togglemsg - Toggles event notifications.

10. yea still does't show :/ i also have it set to true in config

11. Well for the popup messages I use Popup Notifications for Rust | Oxide So I really can't tell you more then what I know

12. Any permissions for barrage perchance?

13. For those who can not see "meteors" (me included) it should be changed in code instead:

Code:
    private ItemDefinition GetRocket() => ItemManager.FindItemDefinition("ammo.rocket.basic");
    to:

Code:
    private ItemDefinition GetRocket() => ItemManager.FindItemDefinition("ammo.rocket.smoke");
    Looks like normal rocket have less visible tail than smoke rocket.
    You will be able to see them with this change.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  14. what file do I need to edit to see the meteors?

Update: I found what to do. Love this plugin, soooo fun

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  15. can any one help me out wih this??
    Code:
    [Oxide] 19:48 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdROF' on plugin 'RainOfFire v0.2.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:48 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.StartRandomOnMap () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.cmdROF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What am i doing wrong??
    Its just default config ( Fresh installed ) ( Using it also on admin menu )

Thanks

16. I am getting this error With latest Rust update 1066.67 (1923) and Oxide 2.0.2721

ROF.jpg

:(

17. Error while compiling RainOfFire.cs(150,13): error CS0012: The type `IServerComponent' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `Rust.Global, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

18. Please update the plugin. It doesn't work with latest Rust update 1066.67, oxide v2.0.2721

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Add to the top of the plugin: // Reference: Rust.Global

20. ooo it works, thanks