1. Radtown Animals for Rust | Oxide

So I run a zombie server, I place them all at radtowns/warehouses at the beginning of a wipe. This can get rather tedious, can even deter you from adding more because you think 'urf, if I add more I just gotta place more at the beginning of a wipe', when there's only one of you running the server that can get daunting. I've now roped my girlfriend into placing them while I do everything else at the beginning of the wipe because the zombies take about 2 hours to move all into place.

Would a lovely Dev be able to create a something that works in the same way as Radtown Animals, but gives the option to just use a list of NPC's. I've requested K1llyou to add the feature to the existing plugin buuuut I doubt that'll happen.

2. Radtown animals doesn't work like that. It just spawns them in the middle of the rad town and they walk around doing whatever they do. You need something that will;
    1) spawn NPCs in a position that is relative to the rad towns rotation
    2) manually set and save those spawnpoints relative to the position/rotation of the rad town

3. Ok. Wanna make it? ;D