1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where the root of your server install is; ie. where the matching ROK_Data folder is from the zip. If you do not have full FTP access, you won't be able to install manually.

2. Thank you! Do I just overwrite the entire ROK-Data folder? Or just overwrite the Managed folder from inside the ROK-Data folder?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, replace the entire folder.

4. ROK_Data folder, not oxide.
    Upd: Oh god, already answered but site not updated that.

5. Thanks very much for your help Wulf and Casper. It's denying me access to overwrite via ftp so I'll contact my server provider. Cheers

6. Glad it's working now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017

7. No need to be a condescending ass Withering. It wasn't one file in one directory on my end, hence the need for clarification. Furthermore, access to file overwrite was denied via ftp for me and my server host kindly amended things at their end so that RoK server owners were able to update Oxide in the usual manner. Your way of doing things, or how things were sorted for you, isn't the same for everyone, no matter how superior you think you may be. It's really annoying when, despite an issue being ultimately resolved, someone like you comes along and makes some stupid redundant comment, for no apparent reason (and without having read what has transpired throughout posts), about how things should be for everyone.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Let's keep it civil guys, everyone's here for the same reason. :p

9. I didn't intend for it to come off so harsh. Sorry about that.

10. holy freckin ROK bugs now with this codehatch r17 update.......(not oxide) anyone else seeing this crazyness??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  11. Yes, they messed up big time with this patch. Server is pretty much unplayable until they revert to R16.

12. r17a is now out
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508027555][/DOUBLEPOST]so of course plugs are not working again

13. Thanks for the update. Hopefully they fixed their mistakes.

14. i wonder if i can use my old file from before?

15. Major bummer. Codehatch is terrible. At least the developers at Oxidemod are legit.

16. how can we contact wulf? should we start a new thread?

17. Sounds like a good idea.