1. I just replaced all files with a more recent build, I thought it would be better.
    And I don't have a old build anymore... If you have this, send me please.

2. It's a good idea to make daily/weekly backups of your oxide folder, world save, configuration, and mod folders. Just in case you need to refer to an older version.

3. Strange why Oxide no longer has a version history on the site...
    It was available before.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That hasn’t been used in nearly 2 years. All are available on GitHub now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507927426,1507927389][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The build server setup is not working right now, which is why the manual build was made.

5. i need a bat file gys please i cant open my server i need new Codes please someone send to me

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. I need Bat files please work

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

An example bat is included with each Oxide build.

9. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  10. RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 1999 +server.worldsize 1500 +server.maxplayers 10 +server.hostname "........" +server.description "My Best Work Ever" +server.identity "121510" +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password letmein +rcon.web 1
    i need like that please

all not work all compelete and restart
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507927918][/DOUBLEPOST]Please Help

11. This is a Reign Of Kings topic, not Rust.

12. I started server on older build than you sent + patched assembly...

13. Ya need the file for fresh install. Using old files is causing issues like new players not being able to move or place crests.

14. Wulf, will anything further be coming to allow us to just install the oxide update as per usual? Or, do we have to do this the manual way you have mentioned in this thread. Could you please add clear instructions as to how to install the fix the manual way because the previous posts are a bit confusing. Thanks

15. I download build 2.0.3528, take patched assembly (Oxide/Assembly-CSharp.dll at develop · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub) and server works now normally (in anyway, bugs have not noticed yet and crests are placeable).

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. What are the steps to install this please?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download, extract, overwrite.

19. What do I overwrite? I mean, what's the path to navigate to the place to put it? When I go to the oxide folder in my control panel, I just then have the folders config, data, lang, logs, plugins. Thanks