1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/2.0.3545/Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip. I just updated it with the patched DLLs.

2. Attached Files:

• scr.png
      scr.png
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Not even attempting still waiting since caspers response seems to prove its not working yet

4. @Wulf, why so many problems with so small update? :(

5. Patience is a Virtue! ;-) I'm sure it'll be up and ready soon.

6. [DOUBLEPOST=1507921995][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its working for me.

7. Seriously?
    What you doing for that?

8. Working fine for me as well. A couple plugins have some broken calls, but that's about it.

9. Ya I can't get it to work either. I just keep getting the same error casper got pink stuff. I'm doing a fresh install too.

10. you just replace everything in the managed folder?

11. I copied all new files from steam/rok folder into my server folder, ran the server for first time, then downloaded the oxide zip he posted at gethub copied and pasted it into files like normal ran start script and I get the pink scripts.

12. Download the new Assembly-CSharp.dll and then copy it into your server's base "ROK_Data/Managed" folder, overwriting the old Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Make sure you've actually updated your server to R17 as well. If it helps, run your new server from scratch without oxide loaded. Then stop your server, and restart with oxide files installed.

13. Server is Running but Plugins do not load
    (error while compiling : compiler v1.0.0.94 was closed unexpectedly)

14. I am doing a fresh install. I created a new folder. I went to steamapps\common\Reign Of Kings and copied all the files there which are R17. Pasted them into a new folder for my server. Ran the server application file. Console said this first time you ran the server please look over blah blah and it shuts down. I ran the server file again. I can join it so i shut it down. Then I Copied the zip file for oxide he has here https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/2.0.3545/Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip. Paste these files into the server folder and run the start script. I get starting server... Thats it. If I run the server application file instead of the start script i get the pink errors. I presume the fix he mentioned about copying the assembly.dll is for servers that aren't starting 100% brand new. Those that have the compiler ran at least once. I could be wrong though but unsure what to do at this point.

15. I completely delete a ROK_Data, download server from the Steam and replace ROK_Data with https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/2.0.3545/Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip and result == null, not working.
    Maybe I must study in Hogwarts for start server with this build? :D

16. Yes, it's an 'update/patch', not a fresh install. If you have a server that is already loaded up, you overwrite the Assembly-CSharp.dll and the server loads just fine.

The normal build is not published yet.

17. ok got it working . thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507925184][/DOUBLEPOST]i simply shutdown the server then replaced this file Assembly-CSharp.dll then restarted the server and all is well.

18. Damn, it seems there was no need to update build completely...
    @Wulf, why you do not make it normal for all?
    This is beginning to make you nervous... :(

19. He posted that he did not have the full server install ready, but the patched DLL was available for people to manually install.

20. So if you have the CSharpCompiler application file saved somewhere then you can do this. Casper. Are you doing a fresh install? If so do what i said instructions wise from the top, then copy the CSharpCompiler application file and paste into your server file then copy the .dll and paste over then run the start script it should run now. I believe I have mine going now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507925678][/DOUBLEPOST]check recycle bin if you haven't deleted it all compiler file should be in that