--- layout: forums title: 'R-Remover-Tool | Page 93' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 65,411 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Code:
    {% raw %}
      "Remove - Access - Use Building Owners": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use RustIO & BuildingOwners (Building Owners needs to be true)": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use ToolCupboards": false,
    {% endraw %}
    This is my config, players can't remove anything besides things you can place using a building plan, even if they placed it, and yes they have a privilege and they placed it. I do have Building Owners installed. Does anyone know why?
    The player has no rights, but he is granted removertool.canremove, why can't he remove it?

2. this plugin can update for EntityOwner for Rust | Oxide

and now i cant see in config this option

"Remove - Access - Use RustIO & BuildingOwners (Building Owners needs to be true)": true,

now not working n-remover with rustio?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  3. Yeah but players can only remove building parts, in the whole remover page it doesn't mention entity owner at all.

4. The official version doesn't support removing deployables, but you can with the version here: R-Remover Tool | Page 85 | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466707731][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you're using my version, I replaced RustIO with Friends API. People just have to /friend add <name> to each other and then they can remove each others stuff.

5. Thanks so much :) I'm surprised it doesn't, Reneb is a very talented developer.

6. So I'd like to permit the use of this tool only if you own it and have access to cupboards nearby. However, when I set both those options to true, it seems the ownership overrides the cupboard permission.

7. Hey I'm trying to get the remover tool to give a refund of materials when an object is removed, but I cant get it to work. Help please?

8. So I was wondering in the Remover tool is their a way to allow the player who places the buildings or items to only remove it. A lot of griefing happens on my server a lot so I was wondering if anything could be sorted? Remover tool is very important but I want to ensure the person who places can only remove it. Thanks

Attached Files:

9. So I was wondering in the Remover tool is their a way to allow the player who places the buildings or items to only remove it. A lot of griefing happens on my server a lot so I was wondering if anything could be sorted? Remover tool is very important but I want to ensure the person who places can only remove it. Thanks

10. Take a look at the RemoverTool support thread.

11. I posted it in there as well.

12. you should really ask in the thread but in config file change Use ToolCupboards to false

13. Thank you Joker :)

14. Around page 80 on the remover tool thread, there is a custom version that doesn't require building owners. It also allows players to remove deployables that they placed, which is useful because currently that is not supported, you can only remove things you place via the building plan while using building owners, I recommend that if you want players to have control over deployable. Also comes with an option to toggle using the remover tool on ceiling lights, considering you can dupe low grade.
    R-Remover Tool | Page 85 | Oxide

15. Can I set a limit on how many walls can be removed per day? Or a limit on xx seconds per day?

16. No, I just integrated it with economics and made it fairly costly, however I like your idea.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466901708][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Read some of the before posts.

17. Would be really nice if you'd be able to add some limitation functionality. I don't want my users to be able to change their whole base before they logout. Reason I would like this is to save time on admin work :)

18. Not sure about the end, also as far as I know Reneb isn't updating the remover tool right now, however I'm sure you could contact another dev to edit it for you.

19. Can I configure this so admins only can use it btw? Tried changing the following:

"Remove - Auth - AuthLevel - Admin Commands": 2,
    "Remove - Auth - AuthLevel - Normal Remove": 2,

But after reloading the plugin, normal players can still use the remove tool.

20. Code:
    {% raw %}
    revoke group default removertool.canremove
    {% endraw %}