1. We need to enter three times to restart quit. help

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are using Oxide's _start-example.bat, it will automatically restart your server.

3. Restart how long to wait。Thank you Wulf

4. I know what Danbo is talking about. When a server is near capacity, the quit command will not work (I've sat there and watched it). Once the quit timer hits zero, the server starts to kick people one by one (which seems to be an inefficient way to restart). It will just give up and the server will continue to run. Like tonight for example, I have my server to restart every 8hrs and I rdp in to see that it has been running for 15hrs.

Another issue is with autosaving. When the console spits out "Starting game save" it takes 3-5 minutes for the world to actually save. This has caused 5-10 minute rollbacks depending on what the quit command actually works.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  5. That message is "InvalidOperationException: out of sync" , hard to shutdown server with quit command .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  6. Yes, I have had this problem even with only 30 people in the server. quit will give up.

7. Same here. Seems to be a new bug that we may need to post to the Devs about. I don't think this is an oxide issue.

8. I agree, this doesn't seem to be an issue with Oxide. I sent the devs a description of what happens and a screenshot of the console when it happened.