Quests

Creates quests for players to go on to earn rewards, complete with a GUI menu

Total Downloads: 9,367 - First Release: May 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 53 likes
  1. JMJ

JMJ

Is there any way to set a required level (HuntRPG) for quests?

2. NVM Fixed!!
    (12:26:25) | Failed to call hook 'cmdOpenMenu' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(12:26:46) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  3. 01:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

what the.... help me

Updated BetterChat hook, however your text will still be printed to chat when creating a quest. This needs to be rectified within BC

-> no way of solution ?? wait next patch?

and i can't create Quests in game. Don't reaction text...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  4. I dont know if it will help you or not go into your oxide config folder and delete your quest config. Reload the plugin.

5. oh.... good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Since the update yesterday this no longer works for me :[

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details, errors please.

8. I due CUI missing update...

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. So it's confirmed the new update caused this issue? But whenever I try to type /q nothing else comes up. But some of my other plugins are working. So i'm assuming it was from the update :\

11. looks like all plugins load without error. but all plugins what show something info or anything for game its not show up:(

12. Could you add a cooldown for the delivery missions aswell? And would be nice to actually have something physical in your inv to deliver.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  13. Per Npc Quests. Needs to happen. This plugin lost so much pontential when i found out i couldn't assign quests to npcs.

14. some lang file translates don't work I try to change main title - kill - gather - loot - craft but dont work it always same I m not talking about buttons I m talking about when I click my quests tab and see default quest type translation.

15. JMJ

JMJ

Lost potential for me when I found I could not set a req Hunt RPG level to a quest. Only thing keeping me from running this awesome mod :(

16. Totally a must-have plugin.I got one question tho; what do I need to change to make interract command open the GUI?

I bet it was mentioned in the thread, but I am low on time.

17. I still need this answer.What do I need to edit to make sure GUI shows up when people interract with the NPC ?

18. After I set up a quest vendor, when I try to make a quest, it skips all the required steps to the save step. I can't save any missions. Am I missing something?

19. CTG

CTG

Is there no way to add a permission so anyone cannot make a quest? Or am I missing something... if I'm missing it, please tell me were I can find it.. Thanks.

20. Important Information - Be sure to read this!
    • To create/edit/remove quests you must be auth1/2