1. My server is rented through Streamline Servers and I followed this thread Installing plugins for Hurtworld | Oxide about installing oxide and plugins but the 2 plugins I installed (advert messages and welcome messages) do not seem to be working. To be honest I am not sure if oxide is working (according to the logs it shows it loaded) but I don't know how to tell if it is or not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If plugins are not working and the '/version' command does not work in-game, then Oxide is not installed. Make sure that you install Oxide after any updates, as Oxide is a mod.

3. So i tried the /version and it didn't work. shut the server back down, uninstalled oxide, ran the steam update, reinstalled oxide now everything is working. thanks Wulf

How do i go about editing those plugins though? there is no edit options for them under the config folder.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you installed the plugins under oxide/plugins. Once they have been loaded, configs will be generated for them under oxide/config.

5. I see the .json files but on the control panel there is no option to edit them. only rename and download.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll likely need to use an FTP client to edit them.

7. Gotcha. Thanks!