1. Its pretty simple I need to learn how to add my already created permission group into an oxide permission group so i can use that permission group with a mod that uses only the oxide permissions not the RoK.

What I am doing: I am using the Warp mod. I have a group of players in a certain group already in the permissions file with a custom title and whatnot. I need to know how to make that group into an Oxide permission group so i can just add that Oxide group into the permission for the warp point.

Sorry for my english.

2. When make warp poin you can make /warp add name 3 0 owner or all.owner = only owner can warp that point. You can also make vip croup but then you need To make vip croup also permission files and set vip players for vip croup inside permission files

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide and RoK permissions generally sync I believe, so adding it to one should allow it to be used in another.

4. Well one of my permission groups is called demi and when I want to add a warp point for demi, it says they dont have permission to use it when they try.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you add the group via Oxide? What permission did you try to add and what did you use to grant the group the permission?

6. I made the group when I started the server. I didn't know about oxide groups at the time. In my permission file I have the group demi. Roughly have the people are in this group. Now when I make a warp point and put demi in the permission, they can't use it. What I have done now is just make a new oxide group and add the people individually to the group. Its tedious and it only works when they are actually on the server.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can add users any time you want, just use their Steam ID instead of their name. Users are also automatically added to the "default" group I believe when they join a server if that is of any use. What is the actual permission to you are trying to use though and how did you grant it?

8. Our server is set up as like a war. Gods vs Angels. and the people can choose a side demigod or nehpilim. those permission groups have only fairplay permission just like the default in the permission config file. so when they join a side i just use the chat command /permission user "username" addgroup demi so im trying to be able to allow that specific group be able to use a warp point. but when i use demi as the permission in the warp point it doesnt work for them.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Assuming you mean this: Warp System for Reign of Kings | Oxide ?

You could try using the Oxide command to grant it after having made the group with Oxide.
    Code:
    group add demi
    grant group demi warp.demi
    usergroup add STEAMID demi

10. So now if i make a warp point using the permission demi then it will automatically allow the whole group to use it now? If so, then this was exactly what I was trying to accomplish

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that should be i

12. Then i thank you very much. i guess i was doing it right before but i forgot that line /grant group demi warp.demi so it rekt it all. ty sir
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464110934][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have done the /grant group demi warp.demi then i made a warp point with the permission demi. and they still cant use it. it always say not allowed.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I was guessing with the permission, if you created the warp with "demi", just use that.

14. so you mean type /grant group demi demi ? that doesnt work either

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What was the exact command you used to make the warp?

16. exact /warp add "Olympus" 0 0 demi

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That should work then. You may want to check the plugin's support thread, I've never used it personally.