Rust Quarry limit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Evano, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Hello, I'm sorry if this has already been suggested but I run a high gather rate server, and even with the /remove command you're not able to remove quarries so eventually people have too many quarries scattered through out the entire map and it becomes cluttered very fast.

If there was a way to limit how many quarries a individual player can place at once, that would be awesome!

Like if you try to place one it would say "You own too many quarries already!"

If you need more info let me know, I've never requested a plugin before and I don't really care what it's named.

2. As an admin you can use /rayremove to delete quarries I think. If not the Build plugins /erase will do it, just DO NOT aim it at players. Trust me.

You can also make them easier to destroy with my plugin http://oxidemod.org/plugins/quarry-health.1181/

And last, this is on my to-do list. Not sure how to implement it, I haven't had time to look into it yet, but this is planned.

Edit: Just checked, it looks like for a Quarry, I'd need to log the placement of each one. Since I can't find a way to grab the person that deployed it, after it's been deployed. I'll look into the best way to store large amounts of data, before I do this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  3. Is there a mod or would it be possible to make a mod to limit the amount of Quarry that are placed by a person or clan?